[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I confess love to crush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1438609240670.jpg (574 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
1438609240670.jpg
574 KB, 2048x1366
So I have liked my crush for about 3 years, but over the years I have became a much closer friend (inb4 friendzone). I am probably taking her out to eat tomorrow and I wanted to confess my love for her, even if it means the friendzone, I just have a feeling that I want her to know. Should I? or should I just keep it to myself? any advice really helps, like what topics I can talk of while were eating or some shit like that. thanks.
>>
It's kinda personal though.

As for me - i never did confess love or ask someone to be my girlfriend. I prefer enjoying the heat of the moment, and by my actions and words, she gets the message.
>>
>>17205899
Well she trust me allot on many things, but eh your right.
So your saying I should try to point it out without saying it? It really doesn't matter if I date her or not, I just like to be her friend.
>Also dubs
>>
File: 1452784233766.jpg (215 KB, 1242x1184) Image search: [Google]
1452784233766.jpg
215 KB, 1242x1184
last bump for the night.
>>
>>17206238
Yes
>>
>>17205910
Dont go up there and say "i love you for 3 years buuuuhuuu"
Say it without saying it sounds good to me... She will get the hint
>>
>>17205899
I have tried this, but personally, I think it's even more confusing trying to determinate wheter she becomes interested in you or only thinks that you are nice person.
>Yeah, friendzone

>>17205910
>You like being her friend
dear anon, sadly that's not entirely truth. I got a crush like since 4 years ago and for a list of valid reasons, I haven't (and probably won't) confesed what I feel. I like being his friend, but at the same time, I hate being only his friend, even when our friendship it's one of the best that I ever had.

If you want to tell her, just do it but don't expect anything from telling her (sounds stupid but it works) this way you won't be that dissapointed if she says no
>>
yo buddy friendly reminder don't use the word "confess" in real life
>>
>>17205875
do not confess your love to her, start off with a friendly convo eat you meal, and towards the end of the meal (like when you ask for the check) say that you've had a huge crush on her for a while and want to take her on a real date

if she doesn't feel the same way just let her know that it's no big deal and that its just been on your mind for a while and you had to ask

if she does feel the same way you're golden
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.