[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not just a girl...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160526_220701.jpg (41 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160526_220701.jpg
41 KB, 320x320
I'm in a pickle here. There's this girl who used to date my friend. My very close friend. I had a crush on her before he did and it ruined me when he started dating her. She broke up with him about a month later and she has no interest in him. I was kinda happy. Now, about 5 months later, he has moved on to a new girl. My feelings for this girl have continued to grow to a point that I can't stop thinking about her and calling myself a pussy for not talking to her. She is somewhat shy and likes to read. I want to start talking to her, but I don't want to piss off my friend. I don't know what do do, about him, and how to talk to her. I am honestly stuck and a pussy to talk to him about it or talk to her to get things started. I am asking two things in one thread really. How do I go about this without ruining a friendship, and how do I talk to this girl. I was thinking about sitting next to her one day and bring up a conversation about what she's reading and go from there. I'm a teenager who is feeling things I don't understand and can't control. My feelings are so fucking strong for this girl and idk why... Please help.
>>
>>17205864
>Not just a girl...
But she is. Take her off that pedestal, buddy.
>>
He swooped in not giving a shit for your feelings, who gives a flying fuck about his feelings? If he throws a bitchfit over it when he is in what should be a happy relationship, he is shit friend material.

Just go for it.
>>
>>17205886
>He swooped in not giving a shit for your feelings
I'm pretty sure OP never made it clear he liked her, given that he hasn't even talked to her
>>
>>17205886
I know but he didn't know about the feelings I had. Only I did. Im such a fucking pussy...
>>
>>17205891
Also I've talked to her, just as friends when my friend brought her along with us to a pizza place.
>>
>>17205896
Well then just blame shift him - say he never asked you if you liked her, and you had no idea he was going to ask her out. He feels bad for fucking you over (without knowing it, but if he is a decent friend he would feel bad) and you should get your shot without him being too pissed.

The best thing is that it's basically the truth, so he can't really call you out for bullshit.

And after all, they aren't together. He has no claim over her, and it is ultimately her call - if she turns you down the outcome is more or less the same, if she goes for you and things work out, your friend would be a massive cock for interfering.
>>
>>17205938
Very true. Now comes the part where I nut up and figure out my chance to talk to her...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.