[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was lied to by the court, and have been told to take another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Was lied to by the court, and have been told to take another drug test. Since I've been smoking everyday for the last two weeks, can anyone confirm any detox drink that works? I see the HERBAL CLEAN DETOX Q Carbo, but I'm seeing mixed reviews.

Can anyone shed some light here? I don't want to get fucked again. Obviously I'm going to stop smoking and stay clean until the test, but in the case that I don't have enough time, will anything help?
>>
What?
>>
>>17205633
Basically, do Detox drinks work? if so, which ones?
>>
Are you on probation?

Detox drinks don't work. Every single one has the same instructions: Drink lots of water, drink this, continue drinking lots of water. All it does it dilute your urine in the hopes that the ppm or whatever of THC in your urine is under the threshold for failing. It's snake oil...

If you're on probation then using some synthetic or subbing someone's piss is out of the question because you'll be watched.
>>
>>17205665
Thanks for the info. Just trying to find my best option. Sneaking pee may be an option, if not I think I can delay the test long enough for me to flush it out naturally
>>
Vinegar.

Pickle juice.

Friend of mine was crying in the parking lot of a place she needed to piss clean for. I had heard somewhere that pickle juice or vinegar works. She bought and drank a whole jar of pickle juice and passed. I dont remember the size. Also worked with a nurse who said the same thing.
>>
>>17205688
I read something about the vinegar thing. Glad to hear it worked before.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.