[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why this is happening.. but I keep having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I don't know why this is happening.. but

I keep having dreams about cheating on my partner. Almost every night. It's not all sex dreams, most are just I'm spending time with a new girl and having a blast.

We moved in together three months ago and she's let herself go and I keep getting attention from girls. I was driving and some girls flagged me down only to tell me I was cute. Then I drove by some girl on campus and she rolled her hips and butt at me. Then girls keep contacting me on fb despite me clearly being in a relationship. I have a lot of temptation from girls that look good at the moment. It's driving me crazy. What do?
>>
>>17205603
Maybe you aren't happy and your subconscious is trying to tell you through dreams that you're looking for more stuff.
>>
File: 1449553362405.jpg (1 MB, 500x8048) Image search: [Google]
1449553362405.jpg
1 MB, 500x8048
>>17205603
Maybe spice things up with her or something?
>>
I keep having dreams where people I know come to my home and beat me until I die
They mean nothing
>>
Dreams are pointless. But if you're unhappy with your relationship and don't want to watch her turn into a 300 lbs tublord, then go ahead and bang someone better.
>>
>>17205603
Considering >>17205644 isn't a bad idea but if you do be sure to talk it over with a professional.

What you are experiencing is actually a very common problem among married couples. I forget the specific term for it but a lot of women, after getting married or believing they have found a life mate who "loves them for who they really are" let themselves go leaving the partner feeling like they've...

>Been cheated or lied to; like everything prior ( the make-up, eating healthy and staying well groomed ) was part an act
>Confused as to the true identity of their wife or partner is. The person wasn't like this when being courted.

If you feel like one of the above set aside a meeting with a couple's therapist for just yourself and explain it the way you told it ( with a bit more detail ): "My partner has let herself go after I moved in with her. After that I began dreaming..."

You may also want to consider letting your partner know how you feel. If they are incapable of acknowledging your feelings or seem offended/disinterested by them you may want to consider a break-up. I wouldn't have an affair ( I've been "the other man" ) because it can often backfire on the individual that is cheating and make them feel much worse.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.