[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1461698690031.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461698690031.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>In an ldr
>sends me sexy pic
>file directory says its from Snapchat
>I don't use Snapchat
>no pic she's ever sent was from snap chat besides the sexy one I just got
> she says she didn't like the way her camera look so she used Snapchat
>I think it's a lie
>what do?
>>
Don't get into a ldr
>>
Maybe she put a filter on it

Maybe she has snapchat for friends.

Maybe she's cheating on you
>>
>>17205076
Yup it's over. Might as well kill yourself.
>>
>>17205076
Dunno man seems a bit fishy but you can also use snapchat to just make pics/vids and save them directly without sending them to someone so it might be nothing OP
>>
>>17205086
Oi, nice one m8
>>
>>17205089
Thanks familia. Means a lot to hear from fans.
>>
>>17205095
C-c-can I please have your autograph
>>
Girl here , I personally like the way my snapchat pictures look so I'll use the app to take the picture instead of my normal camera. But who knows, the only way to find out is to ask.
>>
>>17205111
She says Snapchat has a better camera, mind you she didn't use any filters.
>>
>>17205138
My girlfriend uses snapchat as her default picture taking app, even if she doesnt send it through snapchat.

You're just being paranoid breh.
>>
>>17205138
Dumped my girl the moment she started using that shit
Only hoes use that shit bruh don't fall for the meme
>>
I will tell you what is a lie: the snapchat camera is a lie. In LDR too and the boyfriend sends glamour shots using some beautification app and i always ask him where are his 2847362929 moles.
>>
>>17205177
She then proceeded to screenshot her entire snap history as if she couldn't have just deleted the guy she was snapping
>>
>>17205200
Just like girls who use it to look better
And use makeup to look better on top of that
Everything online is a lie, irl everyone is automatically -1 or -2 points appearance wise

>>17205207
Yeah, I went through the whole ordeal you are going through right now in my LDR that ended a few months ago. Social medias absolutely ruined it
>>
>>17205218
Should I just dump her?
>>
>>17205222
my god if you are going to dump her over snapchat imagine if she xiu xiu meitu'd that sexy pic of hers.
>>
>>17205242
Good riddance to damaged goods
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.