[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How young is too young? I recently got to know my friends younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Ci6tWHCWEAAaegZ.jpg (90 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ci6tWHCWEAAaegZ.jpg
90 KB, 600x800
How young is too young? I recently got to know my friends younger sister, who is 5 years younger than me. She's 17 and I just turned 22. Also, is it appropriate to go for your friends sister?
>>
>>17204415
Ask her if she interested its her descisoin only she can say yes or no
>>
>>17204415
I'd be more worried about the 'friends sister' aspect of it than a 5 year age diff from 17.
>>
If she can go to a bar then it's fine. Anything under is just shit. What you going to do just 'netflix and chill' then go out for a pizza? Don't date your mate's sister it'll just get cringe and weird. Don't bugger up a friendship just for a lay.
>>
>>17204415
17 and 22 is not much of a difference. As long as it's legal.

>is it appropriate to go for your friends sister?
If your intentions are good and not using them in any way
>>
>>17204415
>How young is too young?
did she start puberty?
if yes it's ok
if no then it's too young
>>
>>17204415

if hes into it, theres nothing to worry about. if he doesnt like it it doesnt matter if its 'appropriate' cuz you're still stepping over his personal lines. you shouldnt just throw away a friendship cuz its 'appropriate' to fuck his sister.
>>
>>17204415
if she's interested you could date her i guess but be honest with your friend because a lot of guys are super defensive about their sistes

if she's okay with it talk to him or she can talk to him maybe?
>>
y'all have a huge maturity gap. 17 y/o girls are in/fresh out of high school, and they have no life experience. at 22, you might start having some of your shit together and start being an adult.
>>
>>17204415
Hey yo is that jojivlogs?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.