[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bf fucked his ex the day before we got together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: betray-betrayal-quotes9.jpg (86 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
betray-betrayal-quotes9.jpg
86 KB, 1920x1080
If my boyfriend fucked his ex the day before we got together officially, was it wrong of him or wrong of me to be upset?
We weren't officially together, but we had sex the day before and had said we wanted to be together. It was clear that the intentions were there.
>>
>>17204348
Leave him and don't give it a second thought. Your relationship can't be salvaged and you're doomed for failure. If you got one you can get another.
>>
File: 0_1_red_flag.jpg (42 KB, 768x511) Image search: [Google]
0_1_red_flag.jpg
42 KB, 768x511
It was wrong of him. If he told you he wants to be you and fucked you, sidefucking an ex tells a lot about his personality and how he manages things.
Leave him and find soneone honest and respectful.
>>
>>17204369
>honest and respectful
>implying OP's BF isn't
Men sleep with women all the time. Doesn't mean there was any emotional backing to it. It's clearly not cheating since they weren't official either.

OP it's fine you got upset. But you should forgive him on one condition: no contact with that ex. And you're golden.
>>
>>17204348
What the fuck is this? I know we just had memorial day, but come one /adv/. You can't be this hungover.
>>
>>17204379
>It's clearly not cheating since they weren't official either.
you gotta be a serious fucking douche to say that.
>>
>>17204379
This

OP you're expecting an official relationship where it wasn't. It's a bit shady maybe for you because it's his ex but it was probably just sex.
>>
I shagged my mate's guy the day before they got together (I didn't know they were getting together or were seeing each other). He ended up marrying her a few years later. I was not invited to the wedding.
>>
>>17204348
don't listen to any stuid excuses people in this thread will give your bf. Your "BF" fucked up and showed he isn't capable of controlling himself and showing decency. Not even white-knighting, this is common sense, fuck that prick.
>>
>>17204358
First post WORST post
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.