[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ I need some help trying to see if there's any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464283620632.jpg (118 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1464283620632.jpg
118 KB, 550x733
Hey /adv/ I need some help trying to see if there's any hidden messages here.
Last Thursday I went out with this girl. We went out for a coffee then took a walk around this park before I took her to her car and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
I went to a different country over the weekend and couldn't text her. Yesterday was her little sister's birthday (turning 10) so I left her alone that day, just said "Hey, I just got back from my trip how was your weekend?" and we had some small talk before I told her I was going to sleep.

Today I get a text from her saying

>Hey Anon. I have to be honest with you because you're a sweet and intelligent guy (very rare to find btw) and you deserve my honesty. After our date which I do not regret one bit, I realized I don't know what I want at this point in my life. I don't want to waste your time if you're looking for someone who wants to be committed to dating. I had a reality check yesterday and it questions whether it's a good time to be dating now. I have never said this to any of my dates before... you're the first.

Is she just saying after my date she just wants to fool around with others or what?
>>
Just sounds like she has been on multiple dates before you and isn't sure about what she wants so she doesn't want to lead you on.
>>
>>17204350
So would it just be best to not reply to the text?
>>
>>17204341

She's got other people interested in her and you're not on the top of that list.
>>
>>17204352
Yeah probably. If you want an exclusive relationship, it doesn't sound like she is on the same page as you.
>>
>>17204357
Well I wasn't looking for an exclusive relationship until I met her.
This is pretty disappointing though.
>>
>>17204377
tell her that it's a disappointment, but move on.
>>
>>17204377
Well there are plenty of other girls out there, anon. This on just isn't ready to be exclusive yet. Maybe something could happen later on down the road. She might just be confused right now.
>>
>>17204399
Yeah basically what I was thinking of doing.
>>17204401
I know there's plenty of other girls out there. I've been with a lot of them and always just feel numb when around anyone. For once I actually enjoyed being in someone's company.

At least now I know I can find people that are actually worth being around. I'm sure I'll find someone eventually. Even if it's just a friend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.