[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boyfriend wakes me up at 9:30am >says we have to run errands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x643
>boyfriend wakes me up at 9:30am
>says we have to run errands and leave now
>getting annoyed and douchey when I don't wake up right away
>acts like I'm being a child for being groggy and not in the mood to immediately get up and do that
>whatever, get up, get shit together
>be ready
>been sitting here for 20 minutes while he makes phone calls and scrolls through Facebook
How do you deal with this shit /adv/
>>
>>17204069
How fucking hard can it be to get up at 9:30 you lazy cunt? Just tell him to get his shit sorted before he has a go at you for sleeping in.
>>
>>17204092
This.
Not exactly hard you lazy bastard
>>
>>17204069
Your boyfriend sounds like a douche.
>>
Use your self-control to overcome your inner bitch and understand that he may be doing relevant things. Once you calmed down, ask him what he's doing and call him or on his bs of waking you up for no reason, but in a reasonable way without throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>17204092
>>17204097
>>17204100
Dunno where all the salt is coming from.

>>17204069
If you don't need to get up then don't get up. There isn't a lot of context here, but assuming you're both healthy, more or less, then you shouldn't let him do this if he's being douchey.

Some people wake up slower than others and if he can't understand that then it isn't your fault.

I don't know man i just got up and dreamt about maggots in a doorknob I'm friggin tired.
>>
"Dreamt about maggots in a doorknob"

Dafuq
>>
>>17204069
I'm the same way, but I recognize it as my problem. But did you even say anything to him or talk about it?
>>
>>17204092
I never said I can't. I went to American high school, and ride the American bus to my American university. But I would prefer not to, and I'm pretty useless without coffee
>>17204097
:^)
>>17204100
I didn't throw a tantrum lol. He was yelling and pushing me and I was too tired and out of it to even speak or resist. I just speechless peed and got dressed in a hurry
>>17204490
He freaks about tiny stuff all the time. I don't normally mind. We all have annoying quirks.. I kind of want advice on how to deal with it more so
>>
>>17204069
Did you agree to wake up or be ready at 9:30 a.m.?

How long did it take you to get ready?

Have you told him you're ready to go or are you scrolling through 4chan looking for memes about Harambe while masturbating to the thought of Chad bursting through the door wearing nothing but a Superdick cape and plunging his glorious phallus into your sloppy wet pussy while NASA straps your boyfriend to a satellite in preparation for his coming orbit?
>>
>>17204498
Communication is key. Be honest with each other. Meet him halfway and expect the same. If you have a hard time talking, try writing things out to each other. Basic stuff here...
>>
>>17204502
No I did not. To get ready to run casual errands? 10 minutes lmao. Yes of course I said I was ready. I didn't get on my phone till I got bored of him looking at normie memes and trying to call people that weren't awake either
>>
>>17204504
I suppose I was trying to vent more than anything else. No shit communication is key and couples "need to meet halfway". It was my bad to even make this thread them I guess :-( sorry
>>
>>17204513
Then take off your clothes and run laps around the house naked. That will get his attention. If continues being a douche, ask him for Chad's number then go for a nude jog.
>>
>>17204517
Hilarious joke bro XD
okay I'm out of here
Thanks guys(?)(I guess??)
>>
>>17204069
i would have smacked the shit out of him, possibly considered terminating the relationship
i do not respond well to being woken up prematurely. i have been known to throw shit at people, say extremely hurtful things, stay in bed out of spite, etc.and every time someone wakes up up before im ready, i take revenge by calling their phone incessantly at 3-4 am. the only exception is if something awesome is going on, or if someone i care about is hurt/in trouble and my help is necessary. but if this dude saw fit to wake you so that he could bitch and dick around on the computer, i would cook up some special retribution for him.
>>
File: 1382651839779[1].gif (2 MB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1382651839779[1].gif
2 MB, 340x340
>>17204069
I'm an asshole.
Speaking to you as an existance similar to your boyfriend, my advice is to kick him in the ass and say something akin to "I didn't wake up for this faggotry."
Communication is key; with your foot.

That being said there's little wrong with being douchey to someone who's still asleep at 9:30am. You deserve it, there's shit to do.
I'd also point out that facebook is fucking addictive especially to those with ADD.

Summary: Be first understanding and then communicate.
>>
Do you work night shifts? If not, why the hell is your lazy ass still in bed at 9:30?
>>
File: 1422732983306.gif (525 KB, 441x300) Image search: [Google]
1422732983306.gif
525 KB, 441x300
>>17204556
>>
this is a good question honestly

i hate this sort of stupid shit in relationships. why do you need to run errands together? why does he need to have his life (on what is presumably an off day) planned so down to the wire?

he should have some independence and run errands by himself, or stop being a bitch and relax a little about his oh-so-important weekend schedule

PS im a guy, girls do this to guys too, and it's the goddamn worst
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.