[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recovery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
I just got back from my first rave (SMF) and I wanted to know how I can recover and get back to feeling normal, I took a good amount of molly and felt the happiest I felt in years but now I feel empty, depressed and shity, physically I feel drained and have barely any balance with an incredible lack of energy or passion for anything. Is there anything I can do to recover or is this just me being depressed and fucked over from the drugs?
>>
Molly shouldn't give you such feels. X would.

You sure you knew what you were taking?
>>
Get some rest, eat some light, healthy food (fresh salad stuff works best for me). Sometimes you'll get an afterglow from molly, more often you'll feel worn out and down as you do now. Like a hangover, it's normal and will pass.
>>
>>17204035
Molly does the same thing man. Anything that dumps all your seratonin is going to give you the molly blues.
>>
>>17204030
Orange juice helps.
>>
>>17204035
Those are exactly the same thing. Both Molly and X are street names for 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. Please educate yourself before giving advice on psychoactive drugs.
>>
>>17204038
>>17204039
It's my first time doing any party drugs or big ones, ya know? I just wanted to make sure that this would pass. I started having thoughts about how drug addicts feel and a bit of paranoia I might feel like one, feeling like shit until the next hit.
>>
>>17204047
Oh no it's completely normal OP, just remember and enjoy the good thing it gave you, this is just side effect that happens often.
>>
>>17204046
Not the person you're talking to but
X = MDMA cut with anything (ex:meth)
Molly = intendedly pure MDMA.
>>
>>17204047
Paranoia is also a common aftereffect of stimulants like MDMA. By the underwhelming description of your experience and the strength of the comedown, you're naturally quite low on seratonin. If you're going to take it again, you may want to look into supplements some people take prior to rolling, in order to both increase the high and cushion the come-down. Have a look on erowid.com for more information.
Take care.
>>
>>17204046
>implying you know what you're talking about.

You don't
>>
>>17204063
Yeah sure, your dealer uses a dictionary of drug nicknames and specifies that they're giving you an impure product before they hand it over, do they? No. Molly = MDMA = Ecstasy = X, for short. Sometimes it's cut with god knows what, sometimes it's entirely something else, either way they're not going to tell you that. Short of getting it tested, you can't really know.
>>
>>17204073
Thanks for that scintillating opinion.
>>
>>17204035
are you retarded ? x == mdma + binders pressed in pill form

>>17204030
5-htp supplements
>>
>>17204075
Okay dad, how about this Molly is the rock/Crystal form, x is usually a pressed pill, which is usually cut. Happy?
>>
>>17204137
If you're going to use 5-htp I think it's beneficial to take supplement with it, I think L-tryptophan and a few others. 5-htp has never helped me in the past, and it's probably because fufilling one of the precursors in the pathway isn't enough.
>>
>>17204144
You do realise that you can cut the crystals too, right? And no, it's just as common to refer to "popping a molly" (as in pill popping) as it is to do a line of X. It's a drug and these are street names. There is no widely agreed upon distinction. I don't know where you're getting this weird information from but if you think about it for five minutes you'll realise it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17204151
It's usually better to preload with them than have them afterwards, iirc. Choline and a large dose of magnesium taken with a spoonful of oil also seem to be helpful.
>>
>>17204151
5-htp gets directly converted to 5-ht ( == serotonine).
the reason you are feeling depressed is because you are lacking serotonine.
so theres either an other reason why you felt down (didn't drink enough, stressed your body too much because of whatever,etc ) or you didn't take enough 5htp .. most 5-htp supplements are low dosed, so you need to take 3x2pills each day for 2-3 days even though it says "take 1 each day" or whatever
>>
>>17204159
preloading can be pretty dangerous because it can easily lead to a serotonine syndrome.
>>
>>17204153
just ignore the kids. it's 4chan, for some reason all kids here think that you can't get x or mdma that isn't cut with whatever, everything they haven't heard of is an RC, and real acid doesn't exist and everything that is sold as acid is some nbome/nboh instead of lsd
>>
>>17204153
>>17204153
I live in the Bay Area im surrounded by drugs, have you ever thought that people who say poppin a molly just don't have a refined vocabulary in drugs.
Ecstasy is a pressed pill, see image related there are literally different types of ecstasy because they are intentionally cut. But there aren't variations of molly other then maybe color.
X= pressed pill known to be cut often and even advertised as cut
Molly= Crystal or rock form, not suppose to be cut.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 712x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 712x425
>>17204181
Forgot image
>>
>>17204182
cute, a german chart on E. did you know that in about 97% of all xtc pills sold in germany, austria, etc the _only active_ ingredient is _mdma_ ?
>>
>>17204171
It's been at least five years since I rolled in a setting where we bothered to pre-load, so you may be right about some of the ingredients. I suggest erowid for better information.

>>17204181
>what is colloquial terminology
Have you ever thought that your local mates aren't the whole world?

>>17204180
It's just a bit worrying when they start trying to give people advice on what can be dangerous chemicals. If they tell someone to drop the same number of acid tabs as nbome, that's a problem.
>>
Actually, even erowid may be out of date now. If anyone wants better information, try The Shroomery, bluelight dot ru and even 420chan, then use your best judgement on what they tell you. /adv/ is a terrible place for this sort of thing.
>>
>>17204196
meant to say preloading 5-htp is generally dangerous with mdma. postloading is way safer as long as you take it _after your've come down_
taking it while still rolling is really dangerous too.
>>
>>17204187
>>17204196
>>17204187
>>17204196
It's odd then that there are websites dedicated to testing every pill, x is notorious for being cut, rocks aren't. The difference is their form yes, but the form of it is actually what makes the difference in substance.
>>
>>17204211
I'll take your word for it. It's possible we just preloaded with the other stuff and had the 5-htp afterwards. I don't remember much clearly about back then. Weird, that.
>>
>>17204205
erowid is fine and imho still one of the best resources on drugs (together with pihkal and tihkal).
the real problem is people too stupid to test their drugs (and by test, i don't mean just one fucking reagent test) and buy from a reliable source.
>>
>>17204216
That's probably because users experienced enough to be getting their shit tested aren't just new clubkids and can tell when they've been given MD or something else. It has a very distinct flavour and (usually) consistency.
>>
>>17204216
those websites work together with the labs that offer free drug testing at parties which is one of the reason why no cut shit is sold here and those labs often belong to some organizations trying to educate people about drugs.
>>
>>17204232
That's besides my point the original leverage of this whole debate was that x and molly are both MDMA therefore you shouldn't have to worry about one more the other. I'm saying they are very different in their potential dangers, which for me gives me enough of a reason to have seperate names for them.
>>
OP a come down is pretty typical. Serotonin releasing drugs can give you a couple of days of feeling blue. Even the balance/weakness thing is fairly normal. You can attempt to get all scientific about preloading with supplements and things to take afterwards, but usually a decent day of rest with nice things to eat and drink and then some sleep is enough. Stay hydrated and take a couple of ibuprofen.

In the past I used to swear by supplements which I've long since forgotten the 'science' behind, but occasionally I'll eat some simply because I've got them to hand. 5-htp, choline, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-acetylcysteine, grape seed, vitamin C, magnesium.

The general idea is to provide the precursors to the neurotransmitters which have been expended in order to restore them as quickly as possible and a bunch of anti-oxidants and shit to help out my liver and kidneys because of the abuse I've put them under.

I don't do drugs often enough to be able to say I've had anything other than placebo though. Far better if I've got any is to pop a little valium and just snooze the day.
>>
>>17204244
>'m saying they are very different in their potential dangers, which for me gives me enough of a reason to have seperate names for them.
that doesn't change the fact that the term E/X/xtc referes to mdma pressed to a pill form. just because there are idiots buying whatever shit they get from their dealers doesn't mean we should change the meaning of those words.

just like those idiots thinking that your should get the same meaning as you're just because for some reason some people are to stupid to learn the grammar of their own language
>>
>>17204279
>wow this .357 magnum looks similar too that toy gun, lets just throw out the toy, why do we even have it there.
>some things have different names because they have a different reputation. The reason you won't admit that pills have s higher tendency to fuck shit up is because it ruins your whole argument. I'm out, tested or not pills are obviously worse. Continue taking your shit mdma.
>>
>>17204308
and now you've won the price for todays most retarded post on 4chan
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.