[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be pregnant, help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hi /adv/, I'm a regular lurker and while I don't post often I'm here today seeking some advice and opinions on this situation, because I'm a little confused... I will green text for you.

>period came April 30-May 6
>had sex with my fiancé May 9th
>literally, I have been bloated ever since, and I know it's not PMS bloating because I don't get that till 2-3 before my period
>backaches galore no matter how much I stretch!
>period like cramps for 3 days now
>my period was due yesterday
>also having craving for ranch and pickles, I like those anyway but they sound amazing
>oh and my period is generally a 30 day cycle

So... What does /adv/ think? Am I pregnant? I will take a test in two more days.. I have thought I was pregnant before when it turned out I was just really stressed, but right now I'm not.
>>
What am I, a pregnancy test? Get thee to a pharmacy.
>>
Relax, it's probably nothing
>>
>>17203980
I've just read so much online about pregnancy before and my fiancé is studying nursing, maybe it's not coming because I'm thinking about it?
>>
I sounds too soon to tell, anon. Cycle variance can be as much as a week or more. No harm in taking the test at this point, though.
>>
>>17203976
Do you want to be pregnant? Sometimes a woman wants to be pregnant do badly that her body starts showing the symptoms of a pregnancy, you'll need to see a doctor to be sure (because in this case the tests will be positive even if you're not pregnant.
>>
You're most likely stressing. You normally don't ovulate until a week after your bleeding ends. Just take a test.
>>
>>17203985
Probably, stress can be a big factor,
Had a similar episode with my girlfriend, she was convinced she was 2 weeks late, there was some spotting and regular morning sickness. We got a test, turns out it's negative. After all that we noticed that it was the examination period at our university, and we found our explanation.
>>
>>17203988
Honestly yes, I'd be okay with it. Maybe I do want to be, I mean I love my fiancé dearly and we're in a great place, and it wouldn't be impossible to care for a child. So you're probably right.. I've read that somewhere before.
>>
>>17204016
Oh wow... Yeah actually I had that happen as well, back in December. I didn't get a period for like 6 weeks... It turns out it was just a lot of stress (job stuff and personal drama). But I dunno I'm not under and particular stress, it's been a pretty good month all in all.
>>
>>17203976
1. Stick your fingers in your vagina
2. See if the mucous on your cervix is stringy and thin or thick and goopy
3. Report back.
>>
File: 1463105719281.jpg (99 KB, 669x511) Image search: [Google]
1463105719281.jpg
99 KB, 669x511
>>17203976
Dude, ffs WHY are you on here with this shit? Get your fucking life together.
But seriously, it's early enough for you to test accurately at this point
>>
>>17203976
My gf has been worrying me almost every month for the past year and a half that she might be pregnant. Almost every month she's a day late and she had all these weird cravings for foods she has never even had, she had cramps, she pukes randomly. She literally every month has so many of the symptoms. The thing is those symptoms shouldn't appear until later on. You'll probably be fine but make sure to take a test. Last month she was a whole month late on her period and had every pregnancy symptom. Turns out she wasn't pregnant, so don't read too far into the signs, just take the test when the time is right and you're like 5 days late, but in the meantime try to let it go.
>>
>>17204466
Yeah I was also thinking 5 days late would be a good time to test. Like I said I have been really late before but you know, like I said, some of this just feels different. But yeah I'm gonna try and keep my mind on other stuff for now. Thanks!
>>
File: facepalm.png (35 KB, 240x144) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
35 KB, 240x144
>>17204301
>>
If only they made do-it-yourself pregnancy tests that you can take from the comfort of your own home! Oh, why must life be so hard?!?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.