[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream interpretation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>dreamt that I was conflictingly in love with two statues at the same time
>ended up having sex with one
>its body was made of bronze
>fell in love with that one
>had to keep my relationship a secret (and that they can remotely move and all)

>so basically: fell in love with a bronze statue
>weird dream; what could it possibly imply?
>>
You were horny in your sleep and for some reason your brain brought up statues. It's not fucking magic.
>>
It implies you are no longer close to a loved one. Is there a friend/family member/ex etc that you haven't associated with in awhile?

Could also mean your lack of energy has lead you to disappointment? have you been lazy or procrastinating lately?
>>
>>17203565
Ahahhah, I'm not sure if it's as exact as I dreamt it.

>17203570
If the loved one is family, then why sex? And yes, I have been procrastinating.

But that's so damn weird. I find it so strange that sex was part of it.
>>
>>17203556
Nothing. Dreams are just a junkyard for your mind bro.
>>
>>17203586
It doesn't necessarily mean it was a family member, that was just an example. The fact that you were having sex tends to make me believe it was more to do with a former love interest. An ex? Oneitis? Old flame? Any of these currently fading from your life?

Freud stipulated that all dreams are a release of sexual tension. I dont know if that's true, but some dreams do...maybe your was.

don't listen to >>17203591
>>
>>17203597
Oh, I see where you're coming from.

Yes, and yes to both of those questions.
I just needed a little bit of input so I can ponder more... Thanks!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.