[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time group sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 480x360
So next week, I'm going to be going on a vacation with 2 other guys and 2 girls. 2 of them are good friends and 2 are acquaintances that I know through said friends. And apparently they want me to take part in an orgy.

I'm a bit why and can be awkward at times. I've only had sex with one person before (ex-gf) and I've been dry since last June.

I'm excited but also nervous and don't know what to expect. Any general pointers for anything in regards of what to expect, tips for being gud or to stop myself from getting too nervous when the time comes? I don't want to be that guy.
>>
>>17203446
Chances are overwhelming that it won't happen, because everyone will chicken out.
>>
>>17203762
I mean, everyone else is pretty open to it and this isn't the first time they've done this shit. I'm the only one new to it and the only one who's kinda shy when it comes to this kind of shit.
>>
Don't be a bitch
>>
>>17203446
Are the girls attractive? I'd go along with it and monopolize both the girls until I was finished. Then again, I have a pretty big dick and eat pussy like a god. You seem like the type of guy who'd stand in the corner and masturbate.
>>
There are no "orgy rules," there's no way we can tell you what to expect, that's entirely dependent on the people that you're with.

Just RELAX, try to clear your head of preconceptions or expectations. Hang out, get to know the girls, and when stuff starts happening, you can just see for yourself and decide how much you want to participate. Just have fun, that's the whole point. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>17205480
>Touching dicks with two guys is fun
I want /fit/ to leave.
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 228x221
If it happens hop in
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.