[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this. hurts like crazy if I try to pop it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160531_012002.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_012002.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
what the fuck is this.

hurts like crazy if I try to pop it. it's like deep in my skin
>>
>>17202985

probably a pimple. yes you can get them everywhere, yes even on your dick. just wait it out.
>>
I had the same thing. right on the sack.
It feels solid, right? like it has a little bit of give but is definitely hard

it eventually went away, then it came back, then it went away and I haven't seen it in a few years
>>
It's a pimple.
>>
>>17202985
yeah it's solid and been here a couple weeks now I was only worried because I'm seeing two girls who both fuck other guys..
>>
>>17202985
Don't worry, it's not herpes
>>
It's a sebaceous cyst. Nothing to worry about. It's like an extra annoying ingrown hair.
You can pop them, but if you're going to attempt it you should soak in a hot bath for a good while before attempting it. What's inside is pretty solid and isn't as fluid as what's in a regular pimple.
If that doesn't work you'll have to go to a dermatologist and have them pop it.
They usually go away on their own after a while, but it could be 6 months to a year.
Did you shave your scrotum recently? That's usually what causes them to appear.
>>
>>17203082
no I've never shaved my scrotum and its on the bottom of it and sometimes it hurts like fuck sometimes I dont feel it but my partner was asking and i felt awkward as fuck
>>
>>17202985
Whoa!
Hold the fuck up!
A health query thread and not a single "its aids" comment btfo!

Its fucking aids, bitch you gon' die
>>
>>17202985
I'm not sure, but I think it's a thumb.
>>
You could be brave and pop it yourself but dont
without the right tools. You will need sterilized gloves , pincers, cutter and bandaids.
Clean the area and use alcohol to kill the remaining germs.

If you arent careful enough that will multiply and get worse.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.