[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help finding a middle name for my soon to be son but nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1
File: 1464668182907-160261954.jpg (599 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1464668182907-160261954.jpg
599 KB, 2048x1152
I need help finding a middle name for my soon to be son but nothing is coming to mind that really flows

Royal ______ Bernal
>>
>>17202756
King
>>
Meant to put soon to be born*
>>
>>17202756
your son is so fucked lol. Do you know how mean children are. Why would you name him royal. So that kids can ruthlessly tease him his entire life and he can have insecurity issues and a billion complexes about it.
I swear parently like you are so fucking selfish it triggers me.
>>
>>17202756
Royal Snacks Bernal
Royal Moot Bernal
Royal Yotsuba Bernal
Royal Chan Bernal
Royal Anal Bernal
Royal Thunderfury Bernal
Royal Hitler Bernal
Royal Kony Bernal
Royal Obama Bernal
Royal Faust Bernal
>>
>>17202756
Kernel
>>
>>17202764
Someone had a bad childhood let me guess your names Sheldon isn't it
>>
>>17202764
Also if we're being honest here is bullying a thing anymore like really is it? Because I don't hear about it or see it like I used to back in the day, I think it's time you see that things aren't as fucked as they used to be.
>>
>>17202772
No I didnt. I was one of the guys always making fun of the kids in names whos parents clearly didnt try. Then I stopped being a shallow dick and reflected upon how cruel their parents must be to force them to go through life like that.
I still flame them though because that shit is hilarious.
>>17202780
lol I dont know how old you are, but bullying is fucking real. Kids are mean as fuck. You are on 4chan and you dont think bullying is a thing. Hilarious. Id roast the hell out of your child then feel bad that he has you for a parent.
>>
Royal Douche Bernal
>>
>>17202793
>I stopped being a shallow dick
>I'd roast the hell out of your child

Which is it are you not a shallow dick or do you still go up to little kids and make fun of them ?
>>
>>17202793
You couldn't roast your way out of a wooden log you smegma munching mongoloid.
>>
>>17202756
>Royal

Nigger confirmed or highly influenced by niggers
>>
PenisAss
>>
>>17202756
Axel
Hudson
Nixon
Quinton
Payton
Vincent
>>
Royal? hahahahaha
>>
Dickbutt McPenisBalls
>>
>>17202805
Not negro ,neither influenced by them
>>
>>17202802
Nothing shallow about having a good laugh because that shit is funny and Im not about to turn down a good opportunity. I just stopped blaming them and blaming the real cause. The parent for not giving a fuck about them.
Oh man Im already thinking of jokes about this royal baby.
>>
>>17202764
Royal is a dumb name for a kid but at least all he has to do is go by Roy.
>>
>>17202815
Naming your child royal anything is just a dindunuffin breath away from naming your child Jakendra or Mustangiel
>>
>>17202817
>Royal is a dumb name for a kid
>Everyone ever was named as a baby
>>
Royal Tittyfuck Bernal
>>
>>17202803
I can see how hard young royalty is gonna have to try now.
>>
>>17202817
>first day of class
>ROYAL
>[who the fuck is royal]
>awkwardly raise hand
>>
Royal VaginaPenis Bernal
>>
>>17202816
I actually do care about my son thank you, not like someone like you would understand

>Nothing shallow about a good laugh
>the good laugh is a child's name

Maybe you should grow up kid
>>
Do royal >Jesus
Or royal > jesus
Or royal >jesus
>>
>>17202756

Lee

Then he can be Royal Lee Bernal. (Royally Bernal)
>>
>>17202833
Ayeee gg
>>
>>17202831
Royal PenisInYourAss Bernal
>>
>>17202780
Just because You dont see or hear it, means its not real? Your logic is very simple and idiotic
>>
>>17202805
definitely which is why its so sad.
>>
>>17202831
>Implying a shitty name isnt funny as fuck
Not my fault you didnt care about your son. I know its not his fault. Id also be flaming the parent as well.
>>
>>17202845
They are naming their kid Royal. Of course they are simple and idiotic.
>>
Royal is a stupid first name. Change his first name to Penis, and make his middle name Vagina. Penis Vagina Bernal is a good name for your child.
>>
>>17202831
If you're trying to name your child Royal somethingsomwthing, I'm pretty sure that growing up is something you yourself are still working on.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean it needs to be done. Holy fuck.
>>
What is a not stupid first name then?
>>
>>17202805
Dis my son Royal. And dis my 2nd son Nobel. Then dis my daughter Queenly. And dis my youngest son, Regal
Lol
>>
>>17202872
If you want a good first name, not royal, look at the name of famous kings and conquerers during history. Those names ARE royal without sounding like a
kike influenced race mixing nignog wannabee
>>
>>17202906
>tfw name has nothing to do with actual royalty
>the name is nice and parents agreed also friends have been very encouraging
>maybe it's just 4chan that's got this hate towards the name
>>
Royal "Bat Out of Hell" Bernal
>>
>>17202872
>>17202872
Penis
>>
Thanks for all the/adv/ice
See ya
>>
>>17202910
Royal - definition - used in names of organizations that are supported by or that serve a king or queen

Goddamn...it's like words don't have meaning to you. I'm smelling either hipster or white trash all over this. I'm betting you're in your 20s
>>
>>17202910
sorry to tell you this but your friends and family just don't want to tell you that you're retarded.
>>
>kissless virgins complaining about a kid being called Royal
You need to grow the fuck up. It's not the 70s where we all have bowlcuts and let the big Rugby boys pick on us. You fucking punch the cunt in the nose and break his arms if he tries to pull anything, and the school will back you because "Bullying is not tolerated! Self defense!".
>>
>>17203049
Actually whenever a fight happens, both parties are disciplined off the bat, no questions asked.

Bullying absolutely still happens. A girl was recently beaten to death in a bathroom by her classmates over a boy, just citing one example.
>>
Use your wife's last name as his middle name.
>>
>>17203068
The girl was beaten to death because she didn't even attempt to stop them or fight back. My son is in high school right now. He's a twig but the bullies don't mess with him anymore because he'd take them somewhere quiet and beat the living shit out of them.

Of course I don't exactly like the fact that he nearly killed somebody but he's living proof that bullies can be stood up to and that they are most likely weak pricks.
>>
>>17203088
Poor person is so delusional that they're projecting their teenage nerd fantasies on to an imaginary son.
>>
>>17203099
Huh, no? My son is quite real anon.
>>
>>17203088
You're a fucking idiot. Most schools have a zero tolerance policy for any kind of fighting & even if it's completely justified, "beating the living shit out" out of somebody is a good way to get suspended or expelled, and potentially to face real legal consequences -- despite being a minor.

I don't know where you live, but your son's situation isn't at all typical. I'm being generous and assuming you're not just full of shit, of course.
>>
>>17203116
He did face legal consequences you dipshit. I'm not praising him for the things he did.
>>
Not Op but just asking. If i had a daughter and named her Belarus would that be as bad as royal?
>>
>>17202756
Cock
>>
>>17203123
Are you or are you not the guy who wrote this:
>You fucking punch the cunt in the nose and break his arms if he tries to pull anything, and the school will back you because "Bullying is not tolerated! Self defense!".
>>
>>17203171
I am actually that guy, not these.

>>17203088
>>17203106
>>17203123

Some faggot pretending to be me for the ebin le trells xDDD
>>
>>17203139
That's fucking stupid.

Everyone knows Belarus is a boy's name.
>>
>>17203139
Oh yeah, not only will your daughter be bullied for having a weeb father call her some alien from an anime, but will also be bullied for having a guys name.
>>
Jewnigger

You do realize you're asking 4chan for a middle name for your SON right? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
Royal is a stupid name and your kid will hate you for it. How high were you when you thought of it?
>>
why do so many fucking parents these days insist on giving their kids random bullshit made up names?

what the fuck is wrong with fucking JAMES

GEORGE

FRANK

you know, names? like real ones.
>>
>>17202756
>Royal ______ Bernal
Alucard
>>
>>17202756
Bieber
>>
>>17202756
Wolf
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.