[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started working at mcdonald and I'm working in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 210x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 210x168
I just started working at mcdonald and I'm working in the back but I have a big problem remembering how to make some burgers and I am not fast enough. Do you guys have any advice to be faster and to remember how to make the burgers ?
>>
>>17202566

It takes time and practice to get good at it. Just keep doing it every day, and actually try to memorize what goes on each burger. It'll make your job a lot easier.
>>
>>17202584
Dis. If you can grab a cheat sheet like we have at a restaurant I work at, study that when you're not at work
>>
just fuck it up. put whatever you fucking want on it.

still will be better than some nig that made my sandwich. they always get that shit wrong.
>>
>>17202566
>I just started working at mcdonald and I'm working in the back but I have a big problem remembering how to make some burgers and I am not fast enough. Do you guys have any advice to be faster and to remember how to make the burgers ?
It's just like academic learning, except with burgers.

step 1: read material
step 2: make test about material
step 3: read material again
step 4: don't use material to take test
step 5: profit

flash cards

repeat

Also, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ebJlcZMx3c

apply yourself
>>
>>17202566

Some scientific studies have shown that it's more efficient to memorize things by reading learning material, or listening to learning material, and then taking a test. As apposed to reading the learning material multiple times.
>>
File: 20160415_200935.jpg (699 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160415_200935.jpg
699 KB, 2048x1152
Just do something like this
>>
>>17202566
When I worked at Wendy's they had sheets that showed what goes on what burger, do you have those? Set them up where you can see them while you're making the sandwiches. With time you'll get better at it.
>>
>>17202679
They have some but we have no time to look at them especially on rush hours.
>>
>>17202702

So do it while you're off the clock.
>>
>>17202566
You're making burgers, nobody cares; just put a slab of meat and enough rabbit food that nobody notices the lack of it.
>>
focus on remembering a few of them, and look at a cheat sheet for the others, and pretty soon you'll know those

then you focus on remembering the other ones, and eventually you'll remember all of them

also see a doctor for your learning disability
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.