[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get antidepressants withut a prescription?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464570259397.png (107 KB, 750x596) Image search: [Google]
1464570259397.png
107 KB, 750x596
Is there any way to do this? I have been diagnosed professionally, but don't want on-the-record treatment for job prospects.
>>
>>17202502

no job prospects can look at your prescriptions mate.
>>
>>17203051
Depression is a permanent disqualifier from all military branches. Sure you can try to lie on your way in but they'll find out.
>>
>>17203093
No, they won't. If you don't tell them and they don't have a reason to look for your medical records, they won't find out.
I lied and I know many people that have lied and have top secret clearances.

There is no centralized database for medical records. For them to find out they'd have to actively go look for them. And if you don't give them the name of your hospital, if they don't even know you have insurance (by default your recruiter should mark on the forms that you dont have insurance. This is normal and investigators dont bat an eye at this), then they don't even know where to look.

tl;dr: shut your fucking mouth and make sure your references and family keep their mouths shut and you'll be fine. I cannot stress enough how important it is that no one say anything.
>>
>>17203093
And no its not a permanent disqualifier. You can get a waiver for it. Unlikely these days, but if a war kicks up you can be sure they'll hand those waivers out like candy.
>>
>>17203196
>>17203158

Got it. I'd still need to find over-the-counter treatment.
>>
Try St. Johns Worth.

An OTC natural SSRI.
>>
>>17204053
D'you think it really works?
>>
>>17204053
>>17204820
It does.

I can't vouch for legitimate anti-depression medicine because I have never taken it. However, I just started taking St. Johns Worth and it makes me numb.

It won't make you happy, but just basically to the point of shit not bothering you anymore.

Seriously try it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.