[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you still reading after the next sentence clause,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: POD-062211-Storm.jpg (112 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
POD-062211-Storm.jpg
112 KB, 800x517
For those of you still reading after the next sentence clause, I haven't spoken with my ex in 6 months (CUE THE SOUND of 100s of "thread hidden" buttons being clicked), but she just emailed me a simple:

>"Friends?
>
>Best Regards,
>Her full name
>Candidate for X degree at Y college"

Semesters before I graduated, I lost my virginity to this girl, and before that we had gone on a few dates. I spent $1,000s on her, used my college connections to get her two separate jobs, purchased metrocards for her (NYC, so we use subways more than cars), took her shopping and on dates, stayed on the phone for hours until she fell asleep, and helped raise her GPA from a 1.9 to 3.9 or so. It fell back to 2.0 after we split up and I stopped talking to her. I was frustrated that no matter how much I gave her, in spite of the fact that she fucked me, she did not love me.

She was disloyal and slept with other men and just like she cheated on her ex, she cheated on me. I blocked her December 2015, got a new number, and we hadn't talked since. Today I randomly thought about how she hurt me, but I hurt her too, and how for the first time in a long time I recognize what I could have done to make the relationship better. Then comes this, her message.

But I don't want to be her friend. If I'm not her partner, I'd rather continue without her. Your thoughts?
>>
>>17202191
Not sure about the fine details in your past relationship but it sounds like she tooks advantage of you and will in the future if you let her.
Ultimately it's up to you to decide who you want in your life. If you can't handle being just friends- go on without her.
>>
>>17202191
Sounds like she's just trying to show off and that she improved her life. She will always be a whore no matter what fancy education she has.
>>
>>17202191

You are a provider, atleast that is how she probably sees you. I feel that she is trying to be your friend again in order for you to keep providing her with things, trying to draw you back in, a feeling of rekindling of sorts or a "change" in behaviour. From your perspective, you cut out somebody who has poor values and provides little value to you. I do not see how reconnecting with this person could possibly be beneficial to you. But you would know that better than I would.
>>
>>17202191
>>17202839

Some people are 'givers' (OP) and some are 'takers' (the ex) but it doesn't mean this is a bad thing. If there is a balance in the relationship then it works out because both people are happy together.

If OP wants to be loved and feels it's not likely to be that way with her then pass, just for this reason alone.
>>
>>17202191
Cut ties. Wash hands. Move on. Wipe the slate clean. Bitch used you aND you let it happen.

Lesson learned. Be wiser, more aware, and more cautious with who and where you invest your time.

Let that bitch go and don't look back
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.