[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /adv/. This person that I've been talking to is kinda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1464522241613.jpg (28 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1464522241613.jpg
28 KB, 600x726
Hey, /adv/.
This person that I've been talking to is kinda pushing me to Skype with them, because apparently they want to watch anime and shit with me, but I have literally no idea how that would work?
I mean, they seem like the type of gal that enjoys commenting on shit as they watch, but I'm not? I normally watch my shows in silence ya know.
Plus I'm really not that interesting of a person? I can so see myself trying to be clever with some stray remark, and getting nothing but an awkward chuckle or sniff in return, what the hell do I do?

TL;DR - OP is a fucking idiot that has no clue how to watch things with other people.
>>
>>17202084
If you don't want to watch anime with her, you could certainly send her my way.
>>
Try it and see what happens, my ex and I would do this all the time. We'd go in skype, count down from three and start it together, was pretty fun desu
>>
>>17202104
No, I do want to watch anime and movies with her. I just don't want it to be awkward.
>>
>>17202108
Pretty much this. Just download the same episodes of whatever you both want to watch, throw 'em into your preferred player, countdown for each ep, and have fun!
>>
>>17202110
It will be at first but it soon goes away and you can really enjoy it afterwards
>>
>>17202110
Just don't overthink it, try something new and have fun. And if it does end up awkward, put it into perspective: she's some chick on the Internet. Do you think she might be your soulmate or something?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.