[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls exist who don't care about penis size? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: goodbye.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
Do girls exist who don't care about penis size? I'm 18 and worry I'll never get a girlfriend all because of my penis it's 4 inches in length and I have shit girth as well. Why is life so cruel I mean I'm thankful for a lot of things I've been blessed to be born in the country I was and to have the family I have etc but this still sucks. I obviously inherited this from my dad (I asked him) but with the internet etc I feel it will be a lot harder to ever get a girlfriend or potentially a wife because why would she settle for a guy with a small penis.
>>
Keep this low-effort shitposting on /int/, Bruce
>>
>>17201943
It's not shit posting I am seriously concerned about this.
>>
If you don't go after whores it won't matter as long as you aren't a pussy.
>>
>>17201936
Learn other ways to please her and you'll be fine. If she cares about how big you are than she isn't the one.
>>
1) Size queens are pretty rare, and they're usually massive whores to begin with.
2) Women are awful, truly and completely awful at judging size. If they like you, their brains just straight up trick them into thinking its bigger than it is, and generally speaking they won't care in the first place if you work them up right.
>>
File: photo.png (129 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
129 KB, 341x341
>>17201936
>growing up I alwaus thought I had a small penis
>start having sex at 21
>grills: "omg it's so big"
>think they're just being polite
>gondoms a tight as fuck and a pain to get on
>decide to try magnums
>they fit like a glove
>mfw I'm actually a big guy

Moral of the story, there's still hope for you, OP.
>>
>>17202210
How big is yours?
>>
>>17202211
Just slightly above average. At my hardest, raging boners can be up to 7.5x5.5.
>>
>>17201936

If your dad got laid, so can you.
>>
>>17202220
>Just slightly above average
>2 inches above national average
Go brag somewhere else.
>>
File: readImage (1).jpg (14 KB, 483x418) Image search: [Google]
readImage (1).jpg
14 KB, 483x418
>>17202228
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Hell man, you can completely please a woman with just 3 inches
>>
>>17201936
>he looks for girls that only care about penis size
You're just asking to get a gold digger gf/wife. Fuck off and find someone who actually likes you and not for your dick size.
>>
>>17201936
Get a girl completely attached to you. Then all she'll care about is your load and not what's delivering it.
>>
>>17202220
>Just slightly above average
Both the length and girth are within the 95th percentile in international surveys
That's not slightly above average by any interpretation
>>
>>17201936
>Do girls exist who don't care about penis size?
Most don't care so much, IF you are otherwise good in bed. Master foreplay, including using your hands and mouth, and make sure she has 2-3 orgasms before actual intercourse even begins. If she even remembers your size after that, she won't care; only a total size queen could be disappointed after that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.