[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Together for exactly 1 year, both 20 y/o. I was abroad for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Godot 2.jpg (195 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Godot 2.jpg
195 KB, 1000x667
Together for exactly 1 year, both 20 y/o. I was abroad for the 2 semesters though. When I came home for Winter we decided to make Spring non-exclusive. Back now for Summer and a few weeks ago she clarified she'd rather us be fwb because she doesn't see a long-term 'us' and isn't 'in love' with me. I accepted; while I do see 'us' improving this summer, I'm not currently in love either so would get over her eventually breaking up with me fairly easily.

Saturday she let me know she finally hooked up with a 27 y/o (she had a crush on him during the semester) on a uni closing meet-up; she would go out with him if he asked. She changed the 'fwb' feeling to explain she's actually confused, has feelings for me, fun when we go out, etc. but is simply not sure if she wants this to get serious and thus thinks she should explore options to have 'new/casual' relationships so she can decide.

So she felt extremely guilty and said that if she was leading me on or I was lying about my feelings then I should cut her loose because she's just confused and doesn't want to hurt me over this. I explained *ending of 1st paragraph* and that it was fair because if I wanted to, I could also date other girls.

However we clearly are in different pages with this 'fwb' thing - I don't feel compelled to explore relationships. Hookups, if they come. I'm just certain I want to stay and let it play out, at least with this first dude and only if she goes on a date soon (ie I'm not going to wait around until mid July). But I feel strange; do these things ever work out, or does the partner looking for options usually just break up eventually? Is giving her 2-3 dates until I break up a good idea?
>>
el bump-o
>>
>>17201422
>2 semesters = 1 year
>only together for 1 year
So you were never really together lol
>>
>>17201422
You are such a cuck it hurts. Shes sleeping with other guys. Its over. You two will never amount to anything.
>>
>>17201839

I was home for last Jun, Jul and Aug, then December. And now, maybe, May until end of Aug again.

>>17201842

I slept with 2 other girls while at my uni this Spring semester and made out with another a few weekends ago.

She has not slept with him, they just made out. And she would only do that after a couple of dates, at which time i'd be out long ago.
>>
>>17201876
>spending 4 months a year together
>together
kek
>>
>>17201894

Thank ya'll for the advice.
>>
>>17201876
>She has not slept with him, they just made out.
just lol, I remember believing this.

It's over. Or actually, it really was never anything.

Drop her and move on if you have feelings, otherwise play out the fwb as long as you can, it's honestly the best relationship status you can hold.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.