[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, parents are talking some really serious shit in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1N4-PR.png (279 KB, 490x535) Image search: [Google]
1N4-PR.png
279 KB, 490x535
Hey guys, parents are talking some really serious shit in their room. Any advice on how to cope with this? Heard some of the conversation and it's not good
>>
Talking shit about what? How the fuck can we help with that little information?

My advice as of now is to suck it up and deal.
>>
>>17201271
escape out the window.
>>
Put on your headset and listen to some music
>>
>>17201271
Go for a walk, get some air.
>>
They probably hate you.
>>
Is it about you or what?
>>
>>17201293
I know I do

what the fuck is the point of making a thread like this with no specifics whatsoever, does "its not good" mean they're going to get a divorce, does it mean they're finally kicking your ass out, does it mean they killed JFK and they're finally coming clean about it?
>>
Seriously OP give us some more fuckin info
>>
They're talking about a time dad cheated on mom. He said some fucked up shit, she is crying about it. It just turned a corner though but shit man this is not a very fun experience whatsoever.

>>17201293
No, we have a great relationship. I've fixed my shit up.
>>
>>17201317
Are either of them yelling? Dude I used to have to sit there while my parents yelled at each other when I lived with them, I usually just got up and went for a walk. You should do the same
>>
>>17201317
Ask your mom if she wants to cheat on dad ;^)
>>
>>17201317
it sucks but considering you're an adult now their relationship does not really effect you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.