[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna die of embarrassment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1454689691495.jpg (168 KB, 1600x1456) Image search: [Google]
1454689691495.jpg
168 KB, 1600x1456
On Friday I had to do a presentation for finals in front of my whole class . My laptop was just connected to the projector through HDMI and I didn't look to see what was on the screen . I had a folder open full of toddlercon. I just pretended no one saw it but everyone did. It was the most akward presentation ever . Afterwards I left immediately . I obviously can't deny it.
>>
What is toddlercon?
Is this some pedoshit?
>>
>>17200587
yes.
>>
File: 1461972596099.jpg (39 KB, 323x267) Image search: [Google]
1461972596099.jpg
39 KB, 323x267
>>17200537
Do the world a favor and kill yourself my mang.
>>
>>17200537
How the fuck do people like you even get your clothes on in the morning?
>>
>>17200537

llmfao there is nothing you can do. just hope they didnt realize it was toddlers. if ur lucky they just thought it was regular hentai cuz of thumbnails
>>
>>17200636
What do you mean
>>
Hopefully someone saw it and reports you to the police for being a disgusting pedophile! xx
>>
>>17200661
Butbi haven't done anything illegal.
>>
>>17200646
This.
Also lol.
>>
Todlercon and lolicon are fucking degenerate. I hope every knows and avoids you know for having such a despicable fetish.
>>
>>17200537
So, thumbnails only or what?
>>
Hahahahahahhaa oh fuckkkk my sidessss hahahahahahahha
>>
>>17200537
why the fuck would you have pedoshit on your computer you pedo
>>
What the fuck is toddlercon? I don't even want to look this up but I am going to assume it's what it sounds like... Maybe I'm just getting old but I swear you goddam degenerates are getting worse. There's all kinds of weird niche and fetish shit I have never heard of now. I mean back in the day there were just people into kids and animals, and that was bad enough, now shit is just getting even weirder...
>>
Why do people post fake stories on 4chan? You don't even get imaginary points like other shitty sites.
>>
>>17200537
Wow OP, you're a fucking idiot. I always close my loli folder right after I'm done fapping. Also, hide that shit no one would easily find it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.