[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
opportunity to stop being neet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: common_pepe.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
common_pepe.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
Summer is around the corner, and a move must be made before the jobs get swallowed up. I'm 22, and don't have a shit load of work experience, but a family member said he can get me in at a moving company he works at. The thing is.. I'm scared as fuck to work.

The concept of giving up training, eating perfectly calculated meals for macros, reading, and of course jamming to some fallout is very intimidating. The shame of being a neet is overwhelming, and I just need some advice to overcome my fears, and more importantly, not quit the first job I get. So any advice you can give would be great.
>>
>>17200310
Simply put. Quit your bitching. Its time to man up and fucking work for a wage. Trust me on this if you do a lot of moving for the company its better thatn any training a bitch ass neet will do at home. Now you will get pumped for this and aquire currency to save and put towards something important.
>>
>>17200328
The best advice there was using money as the driving motivator. I'm actually fairly built and good at training, but the work itself will be a very good source fitness as well.
>>
>>17200310

you can still plan your meals well enough ahead to get all your macros.

working for a moving company will keep you fit as long as you dont succumb to bad diet. notice al lthe young ones are muscular and all the old ones are fat.

and i imagine you can still listen to falloutboy for part of the day at least, with headphones in while moving stuff out.
>>
>>17200345
>listen to fallout boy

That made me kek. I meant fallout 4 lmao. But how difficult is it to maintain macros on an 8 hour shift?
>>
Opie you don't need to plan anything. Just work your ass off (assuming you enter a non-sedentary job) and you'll lose a ton of weight. No need for macros.

If it can work for me it can work for you
>>
>>17200396

im not sure cuz ive never done it.

legally you're supposed to get a lunch break after 4 or 5 hours i believe, depending on where you live. and i also believe you are supposed to get a 15 minute break every 2 hours.

moving companies may not be as strict with those laws due to time restraints, but this is something you will try to work out.

you wont get fired for stopping for ten minutes when a legal break occurs just to stuff ur face with your macros.

you can still wake up early for breakfast, eat your regularly scheduled pre packed lunch, and of course cook your own dinner.

worst case scenario you quit after a week or two. but at least try.
>>
>>17200407
Thanks man. It's more for gaining mass though
>>
>>17200414

Yeah that seems very reasonable. I'm looking at it as I can maintain the job if it's shit and apply to other locations until I find something that suits me.

I just think my brain is used to being so sedentary that any form of work will be extremely stressful, but I suppose I just have to throw myself into the frying pan.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.