[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday around 2pm I was taking a shower and I felt horny and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Yesterday around 2pm I was taking a shower and I felt horny and sent some nude pics and a video to my bf on snapchat. Around 4pm they got seen and screenshotted, i figured it was just my bf so i didnt mind. I get a dick pic and send another one, again screen shotted

Then he gets home around 5 and hits me up on Facebook to Tell me his phone was stolen on the way to work that morning. I immediately shit myself. I havent told him anything yet

What now?
>>
Just let him know that before you knew the phone was stolen you had sent some dirty pics to his snapchat, it's not like you cheated on him OP. If your bf is sensible he shouldn't get too angry or upset.
>>
If this isn't bait then your nudes are now in the hands of some stranger. The lesson learned here should be to never send any nude pictures or video to anyone ever.

Did you not recognize your boyfriend's dick? They all don't look the same. I'm sure this is bait but whatever.
>>
Damn girl. You don't recognize your bf's dick? That's lame. Other than that, entirely not your fault. The second one is fishy. Because you should have recognized it's not him
>>
>Sending nudes

People still do this? Hot damn, even after it was revealed that snapchat never really does delete all your info and that they're saved in a server somewhere?...actually disregard all that....people still send nudes?
>>
You should hit the town and go looking for that dick.
>>
Tell him right now. See if you two can find a way have them taken down.
>>
>>17200099
>i cheated on my boyfriend and haven't told him

Fucking slut.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.