[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 280x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 280x236
Don't want to go into details, but basically I need to perform an abortion without my parents finding out. Please don't lecture on why I should keep the baby, I'm just looking for the best way to end this
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Obviously depends where you live... Philippines, Bangladesh, Ghana, France, where?
>>
>>17200059
Are you under 18?
>>
coat hanger

but seriously, it depends on where you live. Some places do not require consent. Other places will send you to jail for having an abortion
>>
Yes I am
>>
>>17200059
Don't. Murder is never excusable.
>>
I am under 18, living in USA, in Florida if that changes anything.
>>
Get someone of age to buy abortion pills and give you the correct dose. Stay safe dear, don't do anything risky!
>>
>>17200111
This is bait, please do not reply to this post. Nice trips, though.
>>
Post an ad on craigslist looking for help. Some guy might find it kinky and help or some chick will find it sympathetic and help.
>>
Bait
>>
>>
>>17200112
4chan is an 18+ website

gtfo
>>
>>17200059
>I'm just looking for the best way to end this
Kill yourself you useless retarded piece of shit. This also prevents future
>>
>>17200059
Try TwoXChromosomes on Reddit. They'll know more than the people here, they're very helpful. You're probably going to get banned from here soon.
>>
>>17200176
If you explain your situation you might even be able to find someone to buy you the pill. Just stay safe, verify that it's a woman before meeting them, and meet in a public place with a friend as backup.
>>
>>17200112
Get your ass to planned parenthood. The only requirement for being under 18 when it comes to abortion in Florida is to tell your parents 48 hours before you have an abortion about your decision.
>>
I went through this situation before and honestly just go to planned parenthood for the abortion and pay in cash. It should cost 450-1500 depending on where and how far along you are as well as if you say you have no insurance.
>>
>>17200160
Newfag
>>
>>17200210
It's very early into the pregnancy, id rather not pay with insurance because my parents would find out
>>
>>17200218
Tell them you don't have nor want to use insurance I paid 450 because my gf didn't want to use the pain medication but in my opinion it's only 50 and it'll make the next few weeks a hell of alot better
>>
>>17200229
Thanks a lot
>>
lsd will kill it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.