[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picky boyfriends birthday gift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: images-3.jpg (15 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
15 KB, 384x384
Im looking for advice on what I can buy my boyfriend for his birthday thats coming up.
He's very difficult to shop for and refuses to help me or give me ideas on something he would like.
I have asked multiple times and he just says 'nope you find something, better be good" in a teasing way but still refuses to help.
He doesnt like novelty stuff like starwars pens etc.
I'm honestly stumped. I cant buy Cologne for him because if he doesnt like it he wont wear it, cant buy clothes because if the material isnt right he wont wear it.
Does anyone have any experience with picky people and buying gifts?
He likes harry potter, lord of the rings, starwars, firefly, dr who etc if anyone has any ideas on what I could get him
>>
A great blowjob with deepthroar and swallowing. That will make him happier than any gift.
>>
>>17199496
Probably a bit personal but hes too thick to actually fit in my mouth. Jaw wont open wide enough.

Anyone else have any idea?
>>
>>17199498
Anal
>>
>>17199500
If it wont fit in my mouth it aint going in my butt
>>
>>17199510
How big is he?
Can you even sex?
>>
>>17199511
A little above average length but just about as thick as a coke can. Not sure what this has to do with birthday gifts though. I obviously am going to have sex with him on his birthday and intended to pack a maid outfit to make it a bit more special then usual.

Gift ideas please
>>
>>17199518
what form of entertainment does he like? does he read book, watch films, collect memorabilia? i know you said he likes certain series like lord of the rings etc but i dont know what gifts to suggest because i dont know what he likes. he sounds difficult though.
>>
>>17199524
He has the books and movies for most of them, he liked gaming also. He doesnt like trinket type things or figures or anything that would be considered not useful, he says theyre dust collectors
>>
my girlfriend usually gets me a care package style gift full of little things that have sentimental value or are funny with one or two nice things in there, not sure if that helps but I know that i am not particularly easy to buy for
>>
>>17199529
well if he likes books and star wars, i suggest getting him either of these books - Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction or Star Wars: Darth Plagueis. they are both good books, and im sure he will enjoy them if he likes reading and is a star wars fan. if there isnt books he has read in other series he likes, you could get him one of them. maybe you could get him the silmarillion, its written by tolkien. i really cant think of anything else.
>>
>>17199536
>>17199552
Thank you guys for the suggestions, I'll look into it!
>>
>>17199559
welcome. hope he likes what you get him.
>>
>>17199518
a coke can ? holy hell.
>>
>>17199587
So yea not goin in my bum
>>
>>17199594

3some, then.
is your best friend hot?
>>
>>17199594
You're such a selfish girlfriend.
>>
>>17199518
http://jwilson.coe.uga.edu/emt725/class/trabue/can/prob1.html

Yeah, no. There's no way this dude is 2.6 inches thick and 8.2 inches in girth. Women are shit at spatial reasoning.
>>
>>17199736
My best friends a dude.
>>17199759
Yep totally selfish for not wanting my arsehole stretched out so itll flap when I fart afterwards.
>>17199802
I said around the size, not the exact size. My jaw wont open enough to fit his knob in
>>
>>17199822
>best guy friend
Red flag
You should really consider that anal.
>>
>>17199822
Nope. Not even close to the size of a coke can. And if it is, you must have a really loose vagina to be able to take it.
>>
>>17199802
They are. That's why all those guys that come on here being insecure about their dick size are stupid. Most women overestimate the size of their man's penis by quite a bit.
>>
>>17200949
...and they use it as an excuse to reject bj and anal
>>
>>17199822
Anuses don't work like that. It only becomes loose if you have hardcore anal sex multiple times a day and walk around with a huge dragon buttplug all the time. One anal fuck every now and then isn't going to destroy your asshole, even if he was bigger than your average guy.

Stop making excuses and let your man fuck you in the ass on his bday. He will love it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.