[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are my friends incredibly homophobic or am I out of line? Our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 648x484
Are my friends incredibly homophobic or am I out of line?

Our hotel room has two queen size beds. Originally it was going to be 4 of us, now it's 3. My two friends refuse to share a bed for the night because it's "super gay, and no straight guy would do that." They're brothers. I can't understand how they can't just sleep back to back, or with a pillow between them. So now one of them is "sleeping" on the wood floor.

Is this common? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Dude won't sleep at all, all so he doesn't "look like a fag...?"
>>
I shared a hotel room with a guy and ended up groping him in my sleep so now i sleep on the floor on the comforter. Also a lot of hotels have cots they can wheel up to as a 3rd bed. Just ask the front desk
>>
>>17199146

No rollaways here.

...you groped him in your sleep? Amazing. 4chan with the stories.
>>
Homophobic
>>
>>17199146
>>17199150
Not that anon, but at a young age my best friend (same age) started groping me in his sleep every night he stayed over. I called him on it 3-5 times and he called me gay. Groping is an understatement. He was always after my cock. I stopped resisting. Comfort me anon.
>>
Your friends are closet queers. If they were straight and comfortable with themselves they wouldnt give up sleeping on a comfy bed for things like that.

Either that or theyre braindead about what bro comradery is about. Both of which are pretty terrible and you should evaluate your friendships
>>
>>17199169
L-lewd.. I'm going to schlick now and think about that while I do
>>
>>17199350
Are you a pedo femanon? Enjoy I guess. Don't molest little boys.
>>
>>17199140
They're not incredibly homophobic, they just think of sleep as intimate and private. That being said they should get over it if it's going to inconvenience everyone
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.