[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a genuinely nice person who is also gay. am i ever going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: future vision.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
future vision.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
im a genuinely nice person who is also gay. am i ever going to find a gay boyfriend who is monogamous and somewhat nice like me? im just trying to bring light to the fact that gay guys are terrible people.
>>
>>17198841
This is such a weird and broad question also what do you mean by that last bit??
>>
>>17198848
i feel like im too pure for any guy. the community has become shit over the last 20 years. im only 21 and i already see the community from a good perspective. they are hedonists i am not.
>>
>>17198849
That's a pretty hefty assumption seeing as how you're judging a community from your own isolated incidents.
Get off your high horse, there are terrible people everywhere no matter their sexual preference
>>
>>17198841
I think every "gay" person should be thoroughly reviewed before he is officially declared gay.

As a gay person you're suppose to enjoy the male qualities of a man and actively get turned on by his levels of testosterone.

I'm tired of seeing those little pretty boys which feel more like hanging out with a shy or flamboyant girl rather than a manly dudebro.
>>
You can, but hookup culture and irresponsible behavior is very strong in gays. Tbh you have a better chsnce of finding a decent girl, but even that is hard nowdays.
>>
>>17198854
ive been to gay bars, ive seen the ones in college, ive scrolled through countless match.com, zoosk, grindr, hornet, everything. i think YOURE the one who doesnt know what it means. and i do interact with them - very objectively to find out the truth. and the truth is 90% of gays are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17198861
HAHA alright nice bait see ya
>>
>>17198841
OP here again. I don't think i'm ever going to find true love. I'm not a virgin, ive had only 3 partners. but no more. i am not giving myself ever again unless i know its for sure. and honestly i feel like im just going to be lonely forever. because i wanted what was best for me.
>>
File: diana.png (337 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
337 KB, 500x667
>>17198866
go to hell. i dont expect you to understand.
>>
>>17198841
OP here again. the only 3 guys ive ever been with each let me know how different i was - they mentioned how kind and genuinely nice i was and they were almost in disbelief - assuming they got this notion from past experience. the majority of gays truly are bad people. im upset im not with any of them anymore. they were perverts. and my heart was telling me the entire time. i guess in the real world my kindness couldnt release any of them from their vices to slow down and love for once.
>>
>>17198879
You really don't sound all that nice
>>
>>17198879
If you were a straight woman voicing these opinions, you would be 4chan's worst nightmare embodied. Which is my way of telling you that everyone thinks you're an idiot.
>>
>>17198890
im nice but i can be real too. im not going to ignore the fact one of them was a pseudo-pedo, the other was obviously obsessed with sex his house was covered in lewds, and the last one physically hurt me while having sex. i wont forgive him for making me bleed. im not going to ignore these things, there are sometimes when nice people SHOULD plant their feet in the ground. to extrapolate on the second guy: i knew what he was doing at all times, his motives, etc. i can read peoples hearts: its a perk that comes from being nice. i could tell he was afraid to get close to me emotionally, he already started the relationship thinking he was gonna lose me. so he started trying out all his fantasies on me before that time came 2 months later. our first night together he told me to put on one of those really lewd underwears gay guys wear. he then asked me to put on one of his shirts because he didnt like how my choice in style wasnt his ideal. he then asked me if he could take pictures of my body and i was just like no. he was really disrespectful towards my feelings because i told him im looking for a boyfriend. and he just pushed us into all his fantasies. he was obsessed with angels he had naked male angel statues all around his house. i want to tell him one day, "youre so obsessed with angels. all you want to do is defile them."
>>
>>17198905
i dont think u understand this wasnt all in my head like it would go past in a womens egotistical head. i would do gestures that showed true love and they would literally act confused like as if theyve never been loved. i remember one of them said in a cracked voice: "your so good to me"
im sorry you dont believe me when i say im a nice person. im sorry you dont think they exist anon.
>>
Well, since I'm straight, I really don't know how to help you. I think I understand what you're saying though. A lot of gay people seem to live around that fact that they're gay and like that is their only purpose or some shit. I feel like you live like a regular guy who is attracted to other guys and is just looking for a relationship like any normal straight person does. You don't base your whole personality around the fact that your gay, it doesn't define you.

Anyway, I could be completely wrong about all that but I'm sure you'll find a nice gay guy eventually. I guess you just need to keep looking
>>
>>17198859

>muh labels
>>
Try bi guys. I mean this seriously, thr bi men I have met have always been a lot more sensible, controlled, caring and thoughtful than the gay men I have met (and this is coming from a straight guy who observed friends relationships.)

As long as they stay faithful, they are much more likely to be what you are looking for.
>>
>>17198841
>im a genuinely nice person who is also gay. am i ever going to find a gay boyfriend who is monogamous and somewhat nice like me? im just trying to bring light to the fact that gay guys are terrible people.

*shrug* like other anon said, I think you just have bad luck and on top of that, maybe attracted to a type.

Making such sweeping statements kind of reminiscent of /r9k/ decrying all women as bitches and whores, based off their limited few encounters.

I'm not gay, so I very likely have nowhere near the first hand experience you do, but one of my childhood friends is, my best friend is too, I've been to my share of gay bars, clubs, events. I've personally been hit on, flirted with, tried to be aggressively seduced, so I know how it is first hand, and I've been there for my friends' heartbreaks, flings,and all sorts, so I know crazy it can be.

People are just people. Gay people are no more immortal than straight people.

Is there a more prevalent hookup culture among gay guys? Maybe... but it could probably very easily be argued that that mentally is equally prevalent amongst straight guys nowadays too.

Genuinely nIce people are in short supply everywhere and maybe you take a risk when you look, but if you give up looking close yourself off to everyone out of fear, you're guaranteed to never find one.
>>
>>17198841
I'm guessing you're young and only recently out.

In some circles, the release of tension that comes with coming out is so exciting that young gay guys almost inevitably go through a stage of running wild.

(It's a bit like the kids who go off to college and are away from their parents for the first time going overboard with the drinking and partying.)

Things settle down quickly, and the same young gay guys who are running wild now will discover soon thagt they really want a deeper, longterm relationship.
>>
>>17198920
Yeah... Naa... You sound like a judgemental cunt. Bi guy in Gay relationship of 5 years now. My BF had a tease phase when he was in his teens. He loved to be lusted after. He never really let anyone have it but it was a phase he enjoyed. Now hes a bit older he is looking for stability and quiet companionship.
People change very quickly and drastically through the ages of 16-mid 20s. Judging all gays as hedonists because some are enjoying their youth in a way you don't agree with doesn't make you a nice person at all.
>>
>>17198841
if you want a relationship like you describe then don't start out fucking. Date, get to know each other, see if there are feels then you fuck. Even heterosexual couples that bang first then try to make a relationship out of it end in failure.
>>
>>17198854
uhh no look up the stats
gay guys are fucking sluts to the nth degree
i mean you could find a boyfriend but you're gonna be digging around in bush fuckers and other degenerates
>>
>>17198924
>im sorry you dont believe me when i say im a nice person. im sorry you dont think they exist anon.
These are two different statements. I think they exist. I don't think that anyone who feels the need to label themselves as nice is nice. I don't deny that you've had some pretty shitty experiences. That doesn't make you the good guy by default. You're probably better than them, but considering they are shit, that isn't saying a whole lot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.