[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend never posts any pictures of us on instagram. Although,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
My girlfriend never posts any pictures of us on instagram. Although, people do know she has a boyfriend and she puts it as such in her profile detail. Today, she went to a concert with my friends. One of them being a good friend of mine. They met someone famous and both took a picture with him at the same time and she posted the picture with the famous dude, her, and my friend on Instagram..
I'm upset right now because as I said, she never posts pictures of us and I feel like she's literally doing this on purpose. Every time we take a picture together, she says she doesn't look good and takes one of just her and posts it but she never does with me. I'm furious right now... I just feel like she's embarrassed of me or something. I feel a weird mix of frustration and anger. Why doesn't she ever posts pictures with me? Why am I so angry right now? Do I have the right to be angry right now or should I calm down?
>>
>>17198720

Perhaps you're just not photogenic, OP. Sorry.
>>
>>17198720
You absolutely have the right to be angry. If she's embarrassed of being seen with you, she's not serious about you. Confront her, but DON'T say it's on purpose, and don't try to make her "recognize what she did wrong", but emphasize how it's making you feel that she's fine with people seeing her as long as you're not in the picture.
>>
>>17198726

Lol that made my night anon. I don't think it's that.
>>
>>17198747

Post pic. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

Dick pic is not necessary, but will be appreciated
>>
File: MTI5MjI5NjE5MDE3NTU4NjU5.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTI5MjI5NjE5MDE3NTU4NjU5.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>17198754
>>
Lol. Social media is so fucking stupid. You're better off just ignoring it, OP. It's unhealthy for your mental well being.
>>
>>17198767

This is the type of response I'm looking for. I just want someone to tell me I'm being irrational or something.

So should I just ignore it or is it a red flag?
>>
>>17198763

You're cute, OP, would definitely post your pic on my instagram any day of the week.

I think your GF is a democrat, that's why she won't be caught dead posting your pic.

Also, sorry about the general election, but Trump totally beat your ass.
>>
>>17198772
Depends how much she cares about social media.

If it's just something she has or just passes time on it then who fucking cares. If she lives and breaths it then it might be an issue.

However. One of my female friends has a boyfriend of a couple of years and when we hang out she talks about "them" and him non stop and she clearly really likes him and obviously isnt ashamed, but never posts pics of just them two.

I think she doesn't really see the point since everyone knows they are together, might be similar with your gf
>>
>>17198839

She does always talk about me to her friends. She even tells me what they think and what she says about me.

She's had an Instagram for years but only has like 12 pictures
>>
>>17198856
With only 12 pics, she's probably just really anal about her Instagram. Maybe she thinks it's fucking cheesy to constantly have to update the world on all your relationships and details.

Figure out why you are insecure anon. Would Chad worry about this?
>>
>>17198763
She's just looking out for you OP, don't forget that the feds are still looking for the Zodiac Killer
>>
If she only has 12 pics, maybe she just uploaded that pic bc of the famous person. Not your friend or something.
And maybe she thinks you are kind of unconfortable if she uploads any picture of you two. Maybe?
>>
Social media is so embarrassing
>>
>Instagram
That should've been your first clue to avoid her.

>Refuses to post pictures of you
Yeah, it's time to leave.
>>
Posting relationships on social media leads to breakups. She says she's in a relationship so shes not sneaking around. She's doing you guys a favor trust her.
>>
>>17198720
OP you are disposable do you really think she makes herself pretty for you? no she wants to replace you by a better man like the one she has on Instagram. she is showing you how little she cares about you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.