[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lol you can't die from benzos https://drugs-forum.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: av_oa6_l2.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
av_oa6_l2.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>Lol you can't die from benzos
https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73293
REEEEEEEEEE Google stop sending me shit replies and give me a doctor already!! so what the hell am I suppose to do if pills can't kill you? Hang myself or jump off a building like a desperate rookie who didn't bother preparing a better method?

4 years and I haven't discovered a good way of suicide which doesn't involve: accidents, guessing blindly, pure inert gas like nitrogen, being shot in the back of the head with a decent sized bullet.
>>
Buy some booze you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17198612
And Google exit bag. Are you too stupid to live and too stupid kill yourself? Do you just want attention? The fuck is wrong with you. Please actually kill yourself.
>>
>>17198605
1. don't kill yourself
2. pills can certainly kill you, you just need to take a massive dose of some pretty fucked shit. drink a lot of alcohol too when you're taking the pills
3. helium tank+gas mask, but they have started to put oxygen in the mix so you can't do it a lot anymore
4. don't kill yourself
>>
>>17198613
>And Google exit bag.
Those don't work anymore. Most consumer-grade helium nowadays is actually heliox: a mix of 80% helium, 20% oxygen. This isn't the atmosphere you're used to, but it's breathable. Scuba divers use it sometimes.

And yes, this was done specifically to spoil exit bags.
>>
>>17198618
you can you just need to get industrial helium in person. also car in the closed garage works the same way
>>
>>17198613
I can blame my grandmother and grandpa. They both had autism and social inexperience with their neighbours. Guess the assholes sent their genetical flaws onto me, because I always was this much of a know-nothing, do-nothing retard since I was a toddler.

Every kid could memorize entire christmas carols and sing them decently in front of strangers for money.
I was the odd one out. I couldn't even remember if I let the lights on in the kitchen and I was cripplingly scared of ringing the door bell of a stranger and even answering my own door if no one was home.
>>
>>17198605

buy a gas bottle, connect pipe to it, put bag around head, put pipe in bag, tape it shut, breathe in
>>
>>17198605
Drink a shit load of bleach
>>
Sleeping pills, xanax, pain killers, 40% alcohol + anti vomitting pills.
20mg for 80 pounds, 40mg for 160pounds of weight.
>>
I don't condone suicide, unless your existence is literally suffering, and you've tried other options-- this is the option of last resort.

This is most likely, the only life you'll get, do you really want to squander it, and go back to the empty abyss of nonexistence? Think this through, and then think about it some more, and think it with a doctor. I'm just concerned that you want to off yourself because of a temporary depression in life. Depression is a passing phase for most humans, you should try to accept this and move on.

Other than that, I've got nothing concrete to bring you back to the "live" side. Do as you wish. Other folks have posted more concrete ways to end it, so you can do that still, if that's what you want -- but is it? Think.
>>
>>17198618
What about nitrogen and argon gasses? How are they compared to helium?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.