[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To tell her family or not to tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: whores not wars.jpg (30 KB, 504x600) Image search: [Google]
whores not wars.jpg
30 KB, 504x600
>Leave small hometown for college
>Leave college town for job upon graduation
>Driving to work one day
>Shortcut through baddish part of town
>Bunch of girls in matching clothes standing by the curb leaning into car windows as they pull up
>Glance at them
>Holy shit
>Recognize girl from my hometown
>Know her family
>Drive by
>Recognize her, minus a shitty blonde dye job it is obviously and unmistakably her
>See her get into a car behind me
>Come by later the next day
>She's still out there
>Check facebook
>Her family thinks she's just off at another town working

Do I let her family know that she is being pimped out?
>>
>>17198375
If you do make it anonymously man, you don't know how crazy she is, or her pimp if there's one.
Maybe take a few pictures and send them from a throwaway mail account.
>>
>>17198406

Why the elaborate smokescreen?
>>
>>17198417
Because if she's being forced or coerced into this lifestyle with drugs, and her family tries to save her, he'll get caught in the middle and his life will be in danger. These are not good people to mess with.
>>
>>17198423

Why would they bring me into it by telling her that I was the one who saw her?
>>
>>17198429
Why not simply eliminating that possibility alltogheter*?
>>
>>17198518

Fair enough. So you agree that letting her family know is a good idea?
>>
>>17198429
Because people are fucking stupid.

No further advice for you, sorry mate, it's probably for the best for her to tell but you can't know what will come of it.
>>
>>17198375
frame her and get free sex
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.