[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one good reason as to why i shouldn't kill myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1406354010381.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1406354010381.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
give me one good reason as to why i shouldn't kill myself
>>
>>17198362

Because you might regret not seeing all of the dank memes
>>
>>17198362
The happening is just around the corner. It's an exciting time to be alive.
>>
You can live for my dubs OP.

If no dubs, kill yourself tonight.
>>
if dubs we're all getting gfs
>>
>>17198362
You want to live. You want it so badly that you're resorting to asking strangers on an anonymous Internet message board to talk you down. That's as good a reason as anyone gets.

You want the pain to end. I can relate. But that's not the same thing as wanting to die.
>>
You always have the capacity for improvement. I'm not saying it's easy, it can be damn hard, be it from social anxiety, depression, other mental illnesses. Poverty. disability, or addictions. There are very few things in the world that are really, truly hopeless. The only things that genuinely cannot ever be fixed, managed, or worked around are terminal illnesses for which we have no cure and suicide. I'm not saying changing the life you have now is easy, if you're considering suicide it's quite possibly going to be a very hard battle. Look at drug addicts and people struggling with eating disorders or losing weight. They relapse all the time, don't they? Everyone has off days. But failure is a part of making it. The only people who stay addicts, stay fat, or continue to struggle with bulimia/anorexia are the people who use those as an excuse to stop trying.

The fact that you're asking for this right now means that you haven't stopped trying yet. You might not know what to do to improve your situation, but you can fix it. So let us help.
>>
>>17198386
my best friend and one true love in this world died. I just want to be with him again. he was the only thing i could turn to. know i can just turn to weed
>>
Everything in your life is fixable except for killing yourself.
>>
>>17198391
I'm sorry Anon. That's terrible. How long ago was their death? Was it sudden?
>>
>>17198394
is the fact that I'm going to die no matter what I do fixable?
>>
>>17198399

No need to speed it up.
>>
>>17198397
>Anonymous 05/29/16(Sun)21:03:05 No.17198397 ▶
one month ago. very sudden. he had a heart attack at 18. apparently he had some sort of genetic thing
>>
>>17198404
Have you been talking to any friends or family about it? What about a school counselor or other professional help? The loss of someone you love is a very hard thing to go through alone. Have you ever lost someone close to you before?
>>
>>17198413
I have no one in my life that i had that kind of relationship with. My family is not supportive of me. I have lost people but this loss is by far the worst.
>>
>>17198420
What about a close friend of the person who died? They're going through a tough time right now too. You could reach out to them. If you're still in school or have the money for it, a support group, counselor, or psychologist might also be helpful for you. Even online support groups like 7 cups of tea forums, and places like Omegle are options.

You need to give yourself time to process the death and people to help you while you grieve.
>>
>>17198391
I am sorry for your loss. I don't know whether or not this will comfort you, but you should know that it's common for people to feel like this in the immediate aftermath of the death of a loved one. You are not alone by any stretch of the imagination. You should also know that it will pass: not because you've forgotten or anything, but because remembering won't hurt as much.
>>
you will never know what you could have been. you will deeply hurt your family as they will never truly know why you did it.

please don't kill yourself
>>
>>17198402
No need to slow it down.
>>
this board is so mature, kudos to all who support this man.

>>17198362
like anon said before me, it is only natural for you to feel this way, and its natural to feel diffrenet over time. The worst thing you can do is try to rationalize and think about it. You gotta either say your goodbyes from this side and sleep on it knowing you loved him as a bro, or accept that your friend has been suddenly taken but also take up the job of living on for his sake, and dedicate all the things hell miss in your life to him., These are the best options, and another will lead to regret from beyond the grave. this is 4chan so im sure youre not religious but regardless I have prayers for you
>>
>>17198362
From your point of view the suffering never actually ends. You never get to enjoy the relief of being dead. You and your problems both stop, like a movie paused before the conflict resolves.

If you live on, maybe you can solve your problems and enjoy relief from them. Although no answer will probably be good enough for someone as weak willed and pathetic as you.
>>
>>17198362
I just live to see what's next. I have no actual reason, I just think it will be interesting to see how the civilization will evolve in the next 70-80 years.
>>
>>17198362
Why do you want to kill yourself?

I never really understood that. I'm 24 HKV friendless NEET and I've never considered killing myself.
What would make someone want to to kill themselves if my shitty existence can't make me even consider that?
>>
>>17198362

I understand how you feel friend. Everyday you don't give up is another opportunity to find happiness. I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
>>
>>17198362
If you wanted to kill yourself, if your life were that unbearable, you wouldn't be looking for reasons not to. Unfortunately nobody can decide your reason to love for you. Find strength in anything and everything you can, just don't be dependent on others. Let sadness pass through you and do things you like even if you don't want to, if you are seriously depressed then go see a professional, just dont let them zombify you with drugs
>>
>>17199489
> everyone's thought process and reaction to any situation is exactly the same
Come on son... I'm gonna guess you just didn't think at all before posting that
>>
>>17198362
Finding Dory is just around the corner :D
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.