[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey adv I want to take vengeance on the normies any tips Come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 975516.png (96 KB, 556x430) Image search: [Google]
975516.png
96 KB, 556x430
Hey adv I want to take vengeance on the normies any tips
Come on in
Come inside
>>
To take revenge on the normies, you must first understand the normies. Get in their heads, see what makes them tick. This can take a little while, but a month or so on Wikipedia with a few occasional trips to fansites should leave you with all the information you need to really effectively do what yku've got to do.
>>
Live a good life. Best revenge ever.
>>
>>17198405
GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Kill yourself. That'll show us.
>>
>>17198395
>written by someone who has no idea what makes normie tick
>>
>>17198424
And what makes you think that?

It's a simple fact: if you really want to destroy someone, you have to know them well. Same goes for revenge. Why would normies be any different? Hell; could you even still call them normies if they were different?
>>
>>17198471
You're an idiot if you think knowing and understanding are the same things. You are in idiot if you think you can comprehensively understand anything trough reading Wikipedia articles. You are an idiot if you use the term normie unironically.

You're a young, naive little boy who is in for a shock when the world bitch slaps you and you face this life's harsh realities.
>>
>>17198037
Join their ranks. Fuck tons of girls and break their hearts, make them cheat on loved ones, etc. Aim for army wives as they are much more likely to cheat.

Become a lawyer and help deranged retards like yourself get out of jail and back into murdering and terrorizing normies

Become a scam artist

Get an STD and fuck as many girls raw as you can

You're disgusting.
>>
>come on in
>come inside
FUCK OFF RICK N MORTY FAG REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.