[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird my girlfriend sometimes showers with her sister...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: BestPhoto_20141121_144658_2.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
BestPhoto_20141121_144658_2.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
Okay this sounds like a post made up by someone to get a weird thrill off the idea but I promise you its a genuine question.

So I was on holiday with my girlfriend of 6 years and her family and the downstairs shower was taken and there was only one shower remaining so my girlfriends sister got in the shower with her.

Now In fairness it's a big shower not a small one but I found it shocking that they were okay taking a shower together not wearing a costume or anything 0.o

I asked my girlfriend shocked why she got in the shower did she not tell her to get out and she said it wasn't a big deal she had a shower with her sister before and there both girls it's nothing they haven't seen before they grew up together.

I have a sister and I'm not a girl so I don't understand the bond between two sisters and my family is very private with locks on ours doors.

Her family don't even have bathroom locks!

Is it normal and I'm just weirded out by it for no reason or like do you find it weird too 0.o.

P.s my girlfriend is 21 her sister is 25
>>
having no bathroom locks seems totally reasonable, but adult siblings showering together is incest
>>
>>17197877

Hey, if they wanna get weird, you should too.
After all "it's not a big deal, and it's nothing you haven't seen before".

If your relationship is going crazy and your having doubts, might as well end it in style...
Out-weird the incest sisters.
>>
So it's weird right? I mean I see where she's coming from as in nothing new to see and they probably got dressed ready for a night out before but a shower 0.o like that's too far 0.o
>>
It's weird and uncommon, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Not like they were diddling each other, they just seem to have grown up in a very open household. Girls are generally more open with their bodies around siblings anyways.
>>
>>17197877
What's your opinion on public bath or sauna?
>>
>>17197892
Well that's the thing I wouldn't do it I'm far too private for that but for someone who isn't as fussed like my girlfriend then it's normal.

At swimming pools they have public female changing and male changing too. Some guys don't mind getting changed fully naked in front of other guys.

But a shower is surly more personal even a big shower! I'm a private person and like my space maybe that's why I find it so weird but maybe it is normal for her 0.o
>>
>>17197904
Not really. At the indoor pools where I live they had big open public shower areas to clean off in after you swim. What the fuck are you doing in the shower that's so personal and secretive?
>>
>>17197891
That's what I was thinking maybe it's just different up bringings and there girls so probably don't care as much.

It's not like it's a massive deal breaker just find it weird and wondered if it was just me. Probably just a shock being with her for 6 years and just finding out she's taken a shower with her sister before. Not planned showers that'll be weirder just when they are getting ready together and there's only one shower and on a time limit
>>
>>17197916
I just like privacy a shower is a relaxing time to yourself like a bath would be. A big open shower area then it's less weird but just in a villa jumping in together to shower 0.o
>>
>>17197892
are those like 10 square feet in total size?
>>
>>17197890
>0.o
Fuck off
>>
>>17197877
>>17197877
I had a friend that would do this with her friend. I asked the same thing, the response was that it saves water and that it's just bodies and they're close friends. I still find it quite odd, but my brother and I use to have to take showers when we were 5-8. I find that weird now too but my parents said the same thing about it being family. Some people are different but what your gf and her sister did isn't taboo.
>>
It's not weird.
>>
>>17197943
Some Saunas are, yes.
>>
>>17197877
It's normal in Japan
Just saying
>>
>>17198173
in eroge maybe

japs don't have siblings irl
>>
>>17197877
The bathrooms in our home don't have locks. We knock before we open the door though. Cultures that aren't as fucked up as whichever one you're from don't have an issue with siblings bathing together, except maybe male/female.
>oh my god, 2 women naked together, they're gonna have sex!
It really doesn't work that way in the real world.

>>17198178
>japs don't have siblings irl
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.