[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf of 3 years is away for the summer >birthday is coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 720x706
>gf of 3 years is away for the summer
>birthday is coming up and her friend is taking her to go get a tattoo
>we've had conversations about us going in for our first tattoos together sometime at the end of summer.
>I look at tattoos often and always have this lock on my mind saying have to wait until it's with her
>I'll probably talk to her about it
>I assume how im thinking is about 3/10 crazy
>because I'm a little annoyed that she didn't even for a second consider our plans.

She's usually the one more anal about things like this, but now I'm a little frustrated. Before I start this shitfest anyone want to flat out tell me in my circumstances why I'm wrong. This being that there is usually and unspoken agreement when we want to do things first together it's off limits until we go do it. Talk me out of being an idiot and starting a mild argument.
>>
you have to be 18 or older to post here

(if you are 18 or older then start fucking acting like it, this is childish high school drama bullshit)
>>
>>17197490
>tattoos

lol
>>
>>17197511
I already acknowledged im acting dumb, but I'd just like someone to reason with me why. In a close relationship, when plans of getting something together for the first time are completely ignored, I don't know I feel trumped. I understand she's free to do whatever the fuck she wants. But feels like I've been stood up.
>>
>>17197599
Let us know how it goes anon
>>
>>17197490
You know if it was you doing this she would grab you by the balls, so try to calmly rationally approach the subject of how you feel and that it bothers you that she seems to have forgotten.

Protip: Use the words "I feel" - it takes away the persecution and degrades complaints/criticism into emotions. She has feelings too. It's a lot better for her to come to the conclusion herself that she did something wrong, than for you to push that fact on her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.