[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My virgin NEET brother lives with me and plays rocket league
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: spongebob angry.jpg (50 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
spongebob angry.jpg
50 KB, 700x525
My virgin NEET brother lives with me and plays rocket league all day. He played Rocket League and DS3 for the entirety of the semester. Now that school is out he's going to play video games all summer. I've had girls over at my place before and even brought back two girls to try to get him laid. I don't know what to do, every time I try to get my brother to go outside and talk to people he spergs hard and talks about Reddit shit, when he gets drunk he's a total asshole and cock blocks people. He had an asian "gf" for a short time but never got any because he treated her like dirt.

Please give me advice on how to get my little bro laid.
>>
what makes you think he wants to get laid?
>>
Make me your brother and we could go out and fuck girls

Kkthanxbai
>>
If you can make a deep emotional connection with your brother then he will respect you and listen to your advice. Focus on earning his trust, not controlling him.
>>
at least he has a good taste in vidya
>>
>>17197474

Sneak into his room at night and suck him off
>>
Just accept him for who he is you can tell him you're worried but he's your bro and senpai has each others back, if you want to be real tell him the way he is living is wasting his youth but you won't force him to do shit.
If he needs social advice he can ask you and tell him he's a fucking cockblock when he is drunk and he needs to not be a little bitch and fuck with other people like that.
>>
File: livilla.jpg (19 KB, 339x400) Image search: [Google]
livilla.jpg
19 KB, 339x400
>>17197557
>DS3
>good
all those games have been shit, DS2 atleast was decent
>>
>>17197565
That's a retarded bait.
>>
>>17197571
you may find this shocking, but that was meant to be a joke

not everyone is trying to troll you
>>
>>17197576

I am in love with my brother, stop trolling my thread
>>
>>17197576
unfunny joke supposed to give you (You)s

Bait.

>>17197579
blow him
>>
>>17197582

I just might, I'll hatesuck your dick too if you don't gtfo my thread
>>
>>17197588
you live in new york?
>>
>>17197588
you live in boston?
>>
>>17197590
>>17197592

I can live in your asshole if you want me to
>>
>>17197604
I'd rather blow you
>>
Op what are you going to do about your lil bro cmon don't be like that
>>
>>17197615

too many trools in here
>>
>>17197629
Just be real with your brother you guys are family that shit is worth more than anything
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.