[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a month to write 6 page essay >due tomorrow >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1444284164733.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1444284164733.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
>had a month to write 6 page essay
>due tomorrow
>still haven't started

Why am I always doing this? I can't control myself.
>>
>>17197328

Get off 4chan and start grinding, bitch
>>
don't worry, eventually it'll force you to drop out of school and you wont have to write a paper ever again
>>
>>17197328
You better get started and not sleep until it's finished. Imagine the regret tomorrow when you show up empty handed.
>>
>>17197331
this
>>
>>17197331
>>17197337
>>17197342

I'll start grinding right after I find out why do I always procrastinate.
>>
what's your essay on?

I once wrote two 6 page papers over the course of a weekend, that was a fun three days without sleep. I was hallucinating by the end of it.
>>
>>17197350
>why do I always procrastinate.

Because you put things off.
>>
>>17197350
because you lack self control

one possible way to get around that is to get rid of your computer, smart phone, and video games so you have no distractions around you other than books. When you have to write a paper or something you can go to your school's library and computer lab.

If I ever went back to school its what I would have to do.
>>
>>17197350

Because you go on 4chan and cannot muster up a sufficient amount of discipline to do the shit that is expected of you.

Just wait until you get a job m8.

Now close down 4chan and get started
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x473
>140 character essay due next month
>still haven't decided on the typeface
>>
>>17197351
Sorry I have to take a monster shit, be right back with your answer sir
>>
>tfw 50 word essay due friday
>tfw can't hit the gym cause too busy writing
>>
>23 thoughts to think before the sun's supernova
>too stupid to start
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.