[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Advice for (Legal) Revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Faggot.jpg (52 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
52 KB, 534x401
A bus driver screamed at me in front of everyone for not having enough on my card and making me leave even though the machine took the rest of my value. It was ridiculous and overblown. So ever since then I've been interested in embarrassing him back or getting revenge. Legally of course... the guy's obese so people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Looking for some insults or something that'll be especially sharp, for instance. Also In before "move on" or "grow up" or "he was having a bad day" (I don't care about your moral high road).
>>
>>17196975
Find out where he lives rape and kill his dog and if your feeling a bit evil forcefully take is fingernails off one by one and splashing alcohol on the fingers
>>
I thought about mumbling "fat tub of shit" loud enough for him to hear on the way out if I went on his bus again. Or if I asked him a question and he didn't answer I could say "If I told you talking burned calories would you answer me then?"
>>
Call his hq and complain about your experience.

Continue to call making up shit that didn't happen in order to get him fired.

Ex: he touched your girlfriend's ass. He called someone a nigger, whatever.

If you have a girl friend, have her call and make a sexual complaint
>>
>>17196975
If you know which date, time and number / letter the bus was, just report him for being asshole to the company he works for.

The more people will send reports about him being asshole the greater consequences he will have to face.

Easy.
>>
>>17197154
He'd just kick you off the bus for verbally abusing him, making you more embarrassed
>>
If I said something it would be on the way out
>>
well its too late to do anything now, but here's the take away from this

everyone has a boss, it doesn't matter what their job is they have a supervisor. You ask for his name and call his supervisor. As an employee if you're a dick to a customer there is nothing worse than having them say "what is your name?" Because that means they're about your dumb ass in trouble.
>>
>>17196975

Revenge is for children and a waste of time.
>>
>>17196975
File a colorfully exaggerated formal complaint with the bus company. At the very least they'll force him through an internal review process that will eat into his money-earning time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.