[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be careful around normies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: songe and star drink bleache.jpg (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
songe and star drink bleache.jpg
8 KB, 150x150
>be me
>be 14 at the time
>sitting alone at cafeteria like a skinny fuck
>big normie king comes to me
>note that im taller than him but defenseless and he is shorter and fatter but superior
>well call him shit stain
>shit stain often makes fun of me calling me fag and skeleton etc.
>"HEY ANNON" screams the umpa lumpa with his big checks hanging around like ball sacks.
>im sweating nervously as loud stomps come around and try to imagne his voice as syndrome from the incredibles
>turns out shit stain has a 9/10 with her
>ohshshit.jpg
>girl says im cute
>says hi nervously and tells her thanks
>we talk more and the more we talk the more i get scared by fucking up with 9/10 and by shit stain
>shit stain then grins more when i get too close to her
>she smiles and says
>SIKE FAGGOT!
>feelsbad.jpg
>Stomps out with 9/10 and laughs like syndrome from the incredibles
>any fucked up stories that happend to you?
>>
They used to throw snowballs at me on my way home from school :(
>>
feelsbad.jpg
>>
>Be friends with two brothers
>Want to hang out all the time because I'm lonely
>They basically agree to meet up then hide from me and mock me
>Drop off the presents I brought them despite not being able to find them at their house with their mother
>Awkward
>>
>>17196745
did this happen just a couple months ago anon?

Cus it sounds like it.
>>
>>17196745
It like you're trying to make me even more of a cynical basterd.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.