[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, Sex related question incoming: Female here who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 300.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Hey /adv/,

Sex related question incoming:

Female here who's capable of using small plugs, no problem. Takes 45 seconds to put them in, but there's no pain and no damage once I put them in.

Flash forward to sex. The IDEA and THOUGHT of anal sex turns me on immensely. My partner and I take LOTS of lube and put it near my hole and onto his cock. He very slowly tries to put it in and I already feel pain (obviously a tear-anal fissure) and I still let him attempt to put it in for another minute. No luck. After, I realized I had a bit of bleeding for 15 minutes.

He's average size. What can we do differently to make it work out? There was no way the head was going to get in there.

TLDR: couldn't receive anal sex even with lots of lube. Tip of cock wouldn't even fit in and almost immediately made a tear. Any tips on how to make anal sex work for us?
>>
>>17196525
how large is he compared to the plug you've been using?
>>
Use plug immediately before. You gotta stretch it before having anal sex. Anal sex takes a lot of preparation, not only putting a plug up yer bum once in a while
>>
>>17196546
I was thinking about doing that. Proposing anal sex was just a spur of the moment idea, so we didn't really have any prep time.

>>17196542
I'm not sure exactly how big it is. I had a series of 3 different size silicone plugs (I use the smallest) and a jeweled metal plug that just had one standard size that I use.
>>
>>17196563

You need to warm up together with him.

Have him use the plugs on you.

Dom't let him fuck you until you can comfortably take a plug that is wider than his dick
Don't rush.
Make sure your insides are covered with lube
>>
>>17196525
you need to relax that sphincter. if you're tightening it and still trying to force something in yeah you're gonna be in pain.

have him finger you there for a little before you try again to get you used to the feeling. or try a plug first and then switch to his dick.

best of luck.
>>
>>17196525

Anal is a lot of work. You have to really clean yourself out ahead of time, with an enema, or else it's just going to smell bad and be gross and not sexy at all. But not TOO far ahead of time, like 1-4 hours.

Then you have to warm up, lube, and stretch, as other anons have already been describing.

I dunno. It can feel really good, for both people, with proper prep-work. But it's pretty much impossible to have "spontaneous" anal sex, and spontaneity is a big part of what makes sex fun and exciting.

I'm in a gay relationship and we have sex frequently, but at this point, actual anal sex is like a "special occasion" thing.
>>
>>17196525
>if you're into it, have him eat your ass first to warm up
>put in plug, good amount of lube etc. Plug should be close to his size
>have piv sex for a bit, with plug in
>when you're ready, pull out plug, put in dick.
>it'll still hurt a little bit at first, but once he's in that's when it gets good
>profit
>>
Thanks guys. Sound advice. I was relaxed at the time, but I probably do need plug time right before hand. Looks like it's gonna be one of those special occasion events like the other anon described. I'm just hoping it turns me on as much as it does in my fantasies. Ha!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.