[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How important is pubic hair to a guy? Im about to lose my v-card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
How important is pubic hair to a guy?
Im about to lose my v-card to a fuckboi and im worried about how my pubes look.

Ive shaved with a fresh razor and shaving cream but i have red bumps and ingrown hairs. It also feels prickly in some areas and i cant rid of it.

Is this normal? Or it supposed to be close to baby smooth down there?
>>
>>17196450
To be honest if he gets far enough to see it even a hair monster is probably not gonna dissuade him. You should probably use honey wax (look it up, you can even make it at home), it'll work better, last longer, and not give you the razorburn you're describing.
>>
if he's a fuckboi, why not keep the bush? Only shave/wax for someone who's preferences matter to you. I shaved for one guy and then after we split asked my current what he prefered; turns out its the full bush!

Like the other anon said, guys dont see hair down there and xbox 360 out of the room. At the end of the day just do what makes you feel cute though.
>>
>>17196450
Why lose it to a guy like that?

But no we dont really care about it BUT if you want oral then yes smooth is the way to go
>>
>fuckboi

Are we really using this in our vocabulary?
>>
>>17196450
It depends on the guy, obviously.
>>
>>17196526
Fine. Man whore. Or guy who only wants sex
>>
You could try waxing if you want to avoid those red bumps.
>>
i hope you don't regret it
>>
>>17196734
if that's the case then shave, i prefer not shaved but it's a fetish for me
>>
>>17196751
Why would i?
>>
>>17197181
my girlfriend said if we didn't stay together she would had regretted having her first time in a non-relationship type of setting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.