[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avoiding golddigging whores with lies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160527-083615.jpg (784 KB, 1422x1639) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160527-083615.jpg
784 KB, 1422x1639
I have a buisness that I have created that mostly runs itself. So I have a surplus of money of 6 figures. I asked a old HS friend-girl on a date. I dont want to tell people I have money becuase I dont want people to hang around like golddiggers.

I can spend a lot of time and money with this girl but I dont want her hanging around just cus I have money. So I don't want to tell her how I make money. BUT if I almost never work then she will wonder how I support myself.

What is a good excuse I can use to reason myself to having money, but almost never working, but most importantly not project myself as some wealthy faggot.
>>
My job is online.
>>
>>17196366
>"You always say its online, but doing what?"
>>
>>17196386
Coding.
>>
>>17196365
Just be honest about what you do but don't explain the extent of the money it gets you. That way others won't know you're very wealthy but they will understand why you don't work.
>>
>>17196399
This
You got enough to live and not having to worry but not as much so you can waste on shit

Thats what im going to do
>>
>>17196391
>"what kind of coding?"
(HARD MODE)
>>
>>17196391
Thats pretty good.

What I do is sell some of my inventions as products online, it is very popular. I was thinking insted of saying I own the buisness I could say I design products for the business.

Im not sure if that comes off as a bit too much financally well off?
>>
Just date a woman with her own money. Blamo, you're good. Don't lie, its nasty.
>>
>>17196409
You know, whatever they need me for at the moment.
>>
Man it's not hard to spot a gold-digger if you're keeping your eyes open. Guys just lie to themselves, because they WANT to believe that this beautiful 20-year-old 10/10 just appeared out of nowhere because she really thinks he's smart and funny.

If she has her own life and her own interests, if she genuinely listens to you and takes an interest in your life, if she doesn't ask you for expensive things and get upset when she doesn't get her way, she's probably not a gold-digger.

ALL women will view it as a positive trait that you're independently wealthy and you manage your own business. Most women will be more interested in a guy like you than a guy who flips burgers at McDonald's. That doesn't make all of them gold-diggers.

Gold-diggers will seem to get very attached very quickly, they'll act manipulative, and they won't waste much time before they get you spending money on them. It's not a subtle thing. Just don't get blinded by the pretty pussy, and you'll be fine.
>>
>>17196415
Bringing a bit more attention to this post

Is saying I design products for a company but don't own the company still sounding like I have too much money?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.