[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop having gay urges?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
First of all let me say at the very least I am bi sexual. I love girls. But at the same time for almost my whole life as a 20 year old I have had gay urges. I stick things in my butt. I masturbate to gay shit. I hate it though. I hate being gay and I think it is a greasy and indecent thing. I hate myself for the things I think and do. I hate the urges that I act on. How do I stop having gay urges? It is hard to accept myself as gay and just live with it because I don't like being gay.
>>
>>17196041
>it is a greasy and indecent thing
It's not. Try having MFM threesomes if you're lusting for it. The great thing about those is anyone's down usually.
>>
File: image.jpg (1012 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1012 KB, 3264x2448
take a chance and act on them one day. but be smart about it. don't want to go get beaten up when you ask the wrong guy out. if it's not for you, then maybe you were never gay and just curious. maybe you'll like it, though
>>
>>17196047
If it isn't greasy then how come I can find a MFM threesome in a second an not a WFM threesome?
>>17196048
I don't want to act on it. I feel like I will regret it the rest of my life.
>>
>>17196083
>WFM
More importantly, what point are you trying to make?
>>
>>17196041
Stop calling yourself gay. You're bi.
Just date girls and jack off to dudes. No big deal. Chill out.
>>
>>17196041
The sooner you accept who you are the sooner you will be happy.

The fact that most of population is homophobic shouldn't concern you much.
>>
>>17196041
Stop masturbating altogether. It's a sin because people need to learn to control themselves. They can't just get easy instant pleasure or it fucks them up. You can learn to increase your self control in general and it will make it easier for you to control these urges.
>>
>>17196097
No I don't want to be known as the "bi" guy. Being bi is greasy because it says a couple things about you as a person:
1. You like mens buttholes or getting fucked in the butthole, which btw buttholes are only meant for pooping
2.It says you will basically fuck anyone and anything
3.It is just greasy and easy. There is no challenge or sport to being a man. You can get laid in an hour whenever you want as a gay man.
>>17196105
Do you think No Fap will solve my problem?
>>
>>17196148
You don't have to be known as the bi guy. I'm a bi chick and that's definitely not what I'm known for.
Anal is pretty normal, even heteros do anal.
Being bi doesn't mean that you're a horndog that will fuck anything that moves. It just means you are attracted to both genders.
Who cares if men are easy to lay? What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>17196156
Being a bi chick is different from being a bi guy. A girl with another girl is more accepted then a guy with another guy
>>
>>17196164
You're ignoring everything else I've said. If you're going to keep dating girls and not date a guy, why would anyone know you as the bi guy? You can just jerk off on your own.
>>
I blew a dude.

Didn't like it. Have no lust for dick, no regrets and shit. I confirmed I was straight. If a gay man has sex with a girl does that make him straight? Nope.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.