[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been dating a girl for about a year now and I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1426739349295.jpg (76 KB, 572x601) Image search: [Google]
1426739349295.jpg
76 KB, 572x601
So I've been dating a girl for about a year now and I love her and want to marry her, however there is one thing giving me pause. She's cute - really cute, but tells me time and time again that women in her family don't age well. Also her parents aren't terribly attractive and her brother is an absolute troll - hideous looking guy. I'm fairly attractive and the rest of my family is as well. Is it shallow of me to consider not pursuing a life with her because I'm worried our kids would be ugly? I don't care about her getting ugly as she gets old, as long as she doesn't get fat. I feel really bad, but also can't help recognizing that this is a worry I have. I don't want ugly kids.
>>
>>17195906
So adopt
>>
>>17195910
that is not a good alternative
>>
>>17195906
I've seen attractive parents have ugly kids. But typically the kids look like the parents, of course. So if you're both attractive you're kids are probably gonna look fine. Having a kid is genetic gambling, there's no absolute guarantee of the outcome.
>>
>is it shallow

yes. yes it is.
>>
>>17195906
it's possible her mother cheated on her daddy and why she is the only looker. In a way as long as she's cute every dude in a 100 mile radius will be trying to bang her behind your back
>>
File: maria_2708800k.jpg (110 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
maria_2708800k.jpg
110 KB, 858x536
>>17195906
>I love her and want to marry her

If you knew what love is then you wouldn't be thinking about her not aging well, etc. Don't confuse lust with love.

>I don't want ugly kids.
Different looks can skip a few generations or more.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.