[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make plans with someone >they always cancel a few hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1350231798047.jpg (354 KB, 1271x697) Image search: [Google]
1350231798047.jpg
354 KB, 1271x697
>make plans with someone
>they always cancel a few hours before the scheduled event

why does this always happen to me?
what is wrong with me?
I'd rather them just not agree to it so I don't have to move my schedule around.
>>
>>17195897

your age?
who are those people?
plans for what?
what do you think is wrong with you that's throwing people off?
>>
>>17195945
75% of the time their people I'm trying to get a date with, other 25% are friends trying to hang out
A date
I honestly don't know. I really think there is nothing wrong but this sort of thing keeps happening so maybe there's something I'm not seeing.
>>
>>17195967

How do you meet girls? Online? Uni?

Usually when they flake it's because they have a low level of attraction.

How much time do you spend getting to know the girl before you ask her out?
>>
ive been on both ends of that. Really dont over think it.
youre just entering adult hood, people are tired and have to accommodate plans like they never have before. Its not like how it used to be with >"you free tonight"
>"yeah"
>"cool lets do something we'll figure the rest out later"
you now have to schedule everything and after a day of other plans most people are just too tired. I used to think there was something wrong with me but then I found out everyone does this
>>
>>17196035

>tfw i just realized i do this too even though i'm NEET
>tfw home all day
>tfw too tired from all the sleeping to meet dickhead
>lol i'll just sleep it off
>fail to show up
>he mad
>ppl still wanna chill even though i flake like all hell

ayyy i guess you're either the rejector or the rejected in this life
>>
Ram more into your schedule and have options. It means you have to let people down sometimes. But you'll take it less personally when they do it to you.
>>
>>17196038
Or your friends are wasters and hang with wasters.
>>
I always cancel plans on last minute.
Don't take it personally. Sometimes it's just the person cancelling who doesn't feel like going out (story of my life).
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.