[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend study on an engineering school, she's on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: marriage-two-men-fighting.jpg (14 KB, 333x237) Image search: [Google]
marriage-two-men-fighting.jpg
14 KB, 333x237
>girlfriend study on an engineering school, she's on her 3rd year
>she is friend with a few guys which is normal.
>one of them started to send her a lot of messages, being jealous that she spent time with other guys (and he's not even her boyfriend, I don't get why he was acting like that)
>end of the year come
>the guy fails his last exams
>says it's because of my gf that sometimes wants to be alone and not talk with him or anyone else.
>he piss her off by always complaining about stupid things

>School ask students to work on a project by group of 2
>The guy immediately asks my gf to works with him
>if she refused he would be spaming her with messages, and will be ranting about that every time they met at school
>she accept because she doesn't want him to piss her off
>they work on the project
>one day he asks her if she is avoiding him and if they are still friends
>she already explained him various time that it's not the case that sometimes she just doesn't wants to talk with people and wants to be alone, she have nothing against him and they are still friends.
>instead she laugh, and say with a sarcastic expression "haha, yes you're right..."
>he hits my gf. All that happened Thursday, she still feels the pain on her face.
>he start yelling and saying shit
>says 'sorry'
>my gf laugh and say "what ? you're sorry ?"
>"not you, I'm talking to that guy" (there was another guy in the room)
>he leaves
>he never felt sorry for what he did

what do ?
Some friends tell me that I should give him a lesson (I've been practicing martial arts for a few years now), others tell me I should talk with him (I got no clue about what and they never told me).
I don't want him to get along fine.
>>
>>17195878
Break his nose, anon. Manlets like him go in the trash.
>>
>>17195878
Assault charges, now.
There was an other guy, a witness.
No need to get physical.
>>
>>17195891
There was no blood or anything. i don't think that can go anywhere.
I'm not in the usa where everything seems to go in front of a court
>>
>>17195937
do you live in the western world? then you can.
there is no place where you can go and randomly punch people. if somehow you can, then go and punch the guy, but check with your law enforcement first.
>>
>>17195949
France. But going to the police will just waste her time. Police will just tell the guy it's better for him to not approach her or something like that. And they'l say tge same to my gf to avoid him.
>>
>>17195973
Sounds like a free pass to break his nose to me.
>>
Sounds like you should break his nose
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.