[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been speaking to a girl off tinder for about a day. she is willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cute girl glasses gallery.jpg (32 KB, 436x592) Image search: [Google]
cute girl glasses gallery.jpg
32 KB, 436x592
Been speaking to a girl off tinder for about a day. she is willing to come to me and go on a night out. She lives about 10 miles away. she wants to come to my city and get a hotel. it will cost her about £100 to get a hotel and train. it sounds to good to be true. normally women want me to go to them. She is at least a 7/10. not sure if she is rich, or really likes me? i know she is really into traveling so this could be a normal thing for her. any advice would be appreciated.
>>
Pretty fishy. I'd pass.
>>
>>17195604
fishy in what sense? like it could be some weird set up or something? it is definitely odd.
>>
>>17195602
bump
>>
>>17195602

>Been speaking to a girl off tinder for about a day.

Hooker. You've been speaking to a hooker, dipshit. She lives 10 miles away and wants to get a hotel? Does virginity really make betas this oblivious?
>>
>>17195641
its obviously not a hooker. why would a hooker pay £100 to go clubbing with someone they met of tinder? im not paying her any money. why wouldent she get a hotel, she isnt going to sleep on the ground or walk home. trains go off at like 12.
>>
>>17195641
are you autistic?
>>
>>17195667
Do you live with your parents? Why would someone within driving distance not come to your place?
>>
>>17195602
It's all about perspective mate. First off, there's how much you make. I start work at 7.30 and it take me till about 12 to make a hundred quid, so while it's not pocket change it isn't a serious investment either. Then there's your expenses - by the time George Osborne's had his sticky fingers in my wallet 40% is gone before I even see it (or to put it another way I only get paid for monday, tuesday and wednesday), then I pay my mortgage, pension and keep the wife and kids alive (protip - don't have a family of your own, just hire one at the weekends or something) that hundred quid suddenly has a much higher value. On the other hand if you work twenty hours a week at waitrose but live in the penthouse suite at hotel du mum and dad, dropping £100 on a night out is probably no different to me buying a twix.

I say just go for it and see what happens. The absolute worst I can see is she'll invite you back to the hotel then pull some "oh no I lost my cards you'll have to pay for it" stunt, at which point you give her 50p for the bus and tell her to piss off.
>>
>>17195680
yeah, im a student, and so is she. its cheaper and easier to live with my parents at this point in my life.
>>
>>17195682
thanks for the reply. i mean, personally, i dont make much money at all because im a student. i dont think she makes much either because she a student but i have no idea if her family is rich or anything, though as i mentioned in my post, she likes traveling so getting hotels and going on nights out in different cities might be her thing. worst case scenario is that she ends up being a bitch, i mean, i dont have anything worse stealing and i live on a council estate lol. i dont mind paying for half of the hotel like, i offered but she didnt really say anything.
>>
>>17195688
Well in that case, been there done that, enjoy hotel sex, that's where I lost my virginity. Minus the one day thing, that's a little weird, she might not call you back.

About your concerns, what >>17195682 said. Hell, some kids can get their parents to pay for them to go visit people they met on the internet.
>>
>>17195715
yeah the one day thing is weird. she seems too trusting in people. i could be anyone lol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.