[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with my best friend and I think she may also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: lost_it.jpg (46 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
lost_it.jpg
46 KB, 499x375
I'm in love with my best friend and I think she may also like me even though she has a boyfriend. We've been friends for a long time and even dated for a brief period in the past, but I ended it for stupid reasons. At a party that I threw tonight she spent the whole night with me and was the last one to leave, we watched a movie and she laid her head on me for quite a while. I really want her but have no idea what I should or could do, any advice?
>>
>>17194977
>I'm in love with my best friend

Oh boy...

>and I think she may also like me even though she has a boyfriend.

Gonna cut it here, no, she doesn't like you.

>We've been friends for a long time and even dated for a brief period in the past,

there's more? fine. Just because you dated once doesn't mean shit. There's a reason it was brief, and a reason why it is the past.

> but I ended it for stupid reasons.

Doubt one thing after a while of being friends would completely turn someone off. You'd have to rape the beheaded corpse of her childhood dog for her to break up with you over just one event.

>At a party that I threw tonight she spent the whole night with me and was the last one to leave, we watched a movie and she laid her head on me for quite a while.

She's comfortable with your presence, that's why she's fine laying her head on your shoulder. If you're watching a movie with your parents, and your mom does the same thing, I doubt she'd be doing it because she wants to be sexual with you. Same thing.

> I really want her but have no idea what I should or could do, any advice?

If you like the girl, keep your trap shut and let her be. Unless it's an abusive relationship, she's with her boyfriend because she likes a quality in him. If she liked you more, she would've broken up with him and dated you. And, even if she were to covertly date you on the side and it evolves into a full blown relationship, could you trust her not to do the same thing with another guy while she's with you? If you like something OP, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours.
>>
>there's more? fine. Just because you dated once doesn't mean shit. There's a reason it was brief, and a reason why it is the past.
I know it doesn't mean shit, but she really fell for me. Not long after I dumped her we were friends again and since that she has consistently told me how much she loves me and that she would do anything for me. To the point where it's excessive. It was a brief relationship because of my own problems, I didn't end it because of her, I completely broke her heart though.
>Doubt one thing after a while of being friends would completely turn someone off. You'd have to rape the beheaded corpse of her childhood dog for her to break up with you over just one event.
I broke up with her, see above.
>She's comfortable with your presence, that's why she's fine laying her head on your shoulder. If you're watching a movie with your parents, and your mom does the same thing, I doubt she'd be doing it because she wants to be sexual with you. Same thing.
I know that this is possible, but every time we do stuff together she always hugs me whenever possible and yesterday she was leaning on me the whole night and kept reaching to grab my hand when we were sitting together
>If you like the girl, keep your trap shut and let her be. Unless it's an abusive relationship, she's with her boyfriend because she likes a quality in him. If she liked you more, she would've broken up with him and dated you. And, even if she were to covertly date you on the side and it evolves into a full blown relationship, could you trust her not to do the same thing with another guy while she's with you? If you like something OP, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours.
This whole post makes a lot of sense. I know I'm probably just looking for any sign that she likes me, but I actually think there's s bit more to it.
>>
>>17196103
>>17195985
I should maybe add that a week before she started dating this guy she asked me if I had ever wanted to start things up with her again. Stupidly I said what I thought she wanted to hear, which was along the lines of I don't think I'm ready for any kind of relationship right now, even though that was bullshit. Thanks for the reality check though, you're probably right
>>
I think she has feelings for you but she love her boyfriend more. Move on and get the fuck out you will end up hurt that is for sure. I lived the same thing, she was playing interested and all but she was never serious about it. It's a TRAP.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.