[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl from the internet is coming over to netflix and chill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
This girl from the internet is coming over to netflix and chill tomorrow

I haven't beat off in like 4 days because my friend was in town and staying on my couch

should I not jack off or should I jack off like 5 times
>>
>>17194889
>jack off like 5 times
>>
>>17194889
Give her 7 gallons of cum anon

>nofap
>>
>>17194894
she said she wants to netflix and chill, i usually wear shorts, im just gonna have a raging boner the entire time.
>>
>>17194897
Show her that instead.

>>17194889
Depends on you, my man.
>>
File: shorts.jpg (11 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
shorts.jpg
11 KB, 300x297
>>17194897
>i usually wear shorts

Are you under the age of 15? No adult male should wear shorts.
>>
>>17194908
its fucking 80 degrees and humid outside. People who dont wear shorts in this kind of weather just look like weirdos. Nothing like a kid in skinny jeans and a black tshirt on a 90 degree day, that looks real comfortable, and having swamp ass constantly is really hygenic too.
>>
>>17194889
don't jack off first

just fuck her and finish fast, take a break and then fuck her again
>>
>>17194908
it must suck to worry this much about what people think

>hurr durr I'd rather be uncomfortable than risk someone thinking I'm not fashionable
>>
>>17194913
>its fucking 80 degrees and humid outside.
Are you watching tv outside? Do you not have an air conditioner? Do you not have a fan?

>having swamp ass constantly is really hygenic too.
Do you bathe? Do you own soap?

Shorts are for children.
>>
File: 1464426712743s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1464426712743s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>17194897
Let her know that you have a boner, she might be down to fuck you never know

Don't tell her tho let her see it she'll start thinking about secs and will get real wet.
>>
>>17194918
Reasoning?
>>
>>17194935
Because why jack off when there is a fresh vagina waiting for you?

While you wait for the next boner make out or finger her or someihing.

I don't get why more people don't think like this.
>>
>>17194889
>doesn't know that netflix and chill means sex
Let her see that you're hard for her. Easier and less awkward than "hey uh btw u kno im kinda into u". Alternatively,

>>17194891
>>17194894
Combine these. Fap into a jar, refrigerate, present her with a gift.
>>
>>17194928
You don't live in the southern US then.
>>
>>17194941
>I don't get why more people don't think like this.
Do you think nervous virgins with performance anxiety are thinking about the next fuck? No, it's "but i get soft after i cum FLACCID IS BAD ISN'T IT OH GOD"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.